Tour from Krakow - Zakopane and Tatra Mountains
Tour the ins and outs of Zakopane, the winter capital of Poland, located at the foot of the Tatra Mountains!
- Located at the foothills of the majestic Tatra Mountains is the vibrant town of Zakopane
- Benefit from round-trip transfers from Krakow and the accompaniment of a tour guide
- Taste the complimentary salty smoked sheep's milk cheese of Oscypek
- Ride the funicular to Mount Gubałówka for breathtaking panoramas of limestone and granite peaks
- The Tatra Museum will give you a closer look at the lifestyle of Tatra Mountain highlanders
- Stroll down the main street of Krupówki and mingle with the local culture
- Listen to the unique Podhale dialect of the highlanders and see their beautiful handmade outfits
- Expert English-speaking tour guide
- Round-trip transfers from meeting point in Krakow
- Entrance tickets
- Zakopane sightseeing
- Funicular ride ticket to Mount Gubałówka
- Tasting of Oscypek
- Hotel transfers
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24hrs before the schedule
Enjoy a serene ride from Krakow to Zakopane via the scenic route of Zakopianka. This guided tour from Krakow guarantees captivating scenery, characteristic folk culture, highlander-style cuisine, numerous tourist trails, ski routes, and more. Upon arrival, visit a shepherd’s hut in Witów, where you will learn how to make the famous highlander's cheese Oscypek. Visit the Museum of Zakopane Style at Villa Koliba next, one of Zakopane’s “most valuable monuments”. Take a funicular to the top of Gubałówka Mountain for breathtaking views of the majestic mountains. Spend some time on your own exploring Zakopane and its hidden treasures. Head to the regional market square and the famous Krupówki Street for a culinary treat spiced with local delicacies.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking, uneven grounds, and stairs. Therefore, comfortable shoes are recommended
- The temperatures in Krakow can drop rapidly, so please wear warm, waterproof clothing (sweaters/jackets/umbrellas) and sun-protective items (hats/sunglasses/sunblock)
- All guests are required to bring and wear their own masks
- Note that this tour includes a tasting of products containing lactose
- On this tour, some of the venues or parts of the venue may be subject to last-minute, unpredictable closures
Daily from 8:30 AM
Ages 4yrs and under go free. Age 5-25yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tour guide
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
- Meet your guide at the coach stop at Ul. Wielopole 2
- This is near the Krakow Main Post Office
- The closest bus stop is Poczta Główna, which stops right in front of the meeting point
- Buses 610, 662, 669, and more will get you here
- The closest tram stop is Poczta Główna, a 2-minute walk to the meeting point
- Trams #1, 3, 24 & 52 will get you here
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout