Super Saver Tour- Auschwitz-Birkenau & Wieliczka Salt Mine From Krakow
- This super-saver tour shows you two camps and one historic mine together!
- Round-trip transfers make for a hassle-free start and finish to your trip.
- Visit the Nazi Holocaust's largest concentration camp at Auschwitz-Birkenau.
- Peek behind the curtains at the dark history hidden behind this memorial site.
- You'll see the original barracks and locations where prisoners were held.
- Descend into the Wieliczka Salt Mine next, a tourist route 135 m below ground.
- Explore chambers, sculptures, and miner workplaces here.
- Expert English or Spanish speaking guide
- Round-trip hotel transfers
- Entry to Auschwitz-Birkenau memorial & Wieliczka Salt Mine
- Personal headsets
- Food & drinks
flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 48 hours before the schedule.
Your 11-hour tour begins with a convenient pickup from your hotel in Krakow. Once at Auschwitz-Birkenau, you'll meet your guide, who will navigate your way through the memorial site. You'll start with Auschwitz: on the way, you'll be ushered with facts and chilling stories about the Nazi atrocities that took place in this concentration camp. After a short break, you'll be on your way to the second camp, Birkenau. You'll then visit the Wieliczka Salt Mine after an hour-long lunch break. Your guide will fill you in on the history of the mine, point out incredible chambers, original sculptures, and authentic miner workplaces here.
know before you go
This ticket has the following options you can choose from:
- English Guided Tour
- Spanish Guided Tour
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- This is a walking tour that starts from going down 800 stairs. We recommend wearing sport shoes.
- Sightseeing in the salt mine takes place 135 m under the surface where the temperature is between 14 and 16 Celsius degrees. We recommend wearing appropriate clothes.
- Toilets located near the museum are paid.
- The maximum dimensions of a bag: Auschwitz-Birkenau – 30 x 20 x 10 cm, Wieliczka Salt Mine – 35 x 20 x 20 cm.
- Due to safety reasons, Wieliczka Salt Mine and Auschwitz-Birkenau visitors may undergo a personal and bag security check.
Daily from 8 AM
Duration - 11 hours
1 Jan, 1 Nov, 24 & 25 Dec, Easter Sun & Mon.
Children aged 17yrs and below and students aged 18-26yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID while boarding.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- This ticket includes hotel pickups and drop-offs.
- This is applicable to any hotel in Krakow.
- On the day of your tour, please report at your hotel lobby 10-15 min prior to your scheduled departure.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of the hotel.
- Your Headout host will be waiting for you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.