Full Day Trip Caribe Aquatic Park From Barcelona
Embark on the ultimate aquatic adventure with hassle-free transfers from the heart of Barcelona. Indulge in uninterrupted fun with more than 50,000 square meters of amusements. From slides that fit everyone's adrenaline junkie needs to lounging at the park's Caribbean themed beach, it is perfect for all!
- Enjoy a hassle-free 90-minute scenic drive from Barcelona to Caribe Aquatic Park aboard a comfortable AC coach.
- Cool off under the Spanish sun at PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Park, the water park of PortAventura World with amusements for people of all ages.
- Soak up the fun, listen to reggae music and relax at the park's "Bahama Beach" in its most relaxing form in a tropical environment.
- With a challenging wave pool, a mad river, thrilling slides, pirate themed amusements and so much more, cool off and unwind in the best amusement park that Barcelona has to offer.
- Transport from Barcelona in an AC Motor coach.
- Admission to Caribe Aquatic Park.
- Lunch or other services not specified above.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
super flexible cancellation policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
what to expect
After assembling at the meeting point, you will board an AC coach that shall take you to the park, about 90 minutes away. As you enter this park, you will spend the whole day soaking in the Spanish sun in 50,000 square meters of uninterrupted fun. Splash around in the Bermuda triangle, the challenging wave pool that pays tribute to dark legend that makes it one of the most feared areas for navigators and pirates. If you live for thrill, you must aboard the King Khajuna, it is the highest free fall slide in Europe and the star of the Caribe Aquatic Park. You will also get the chance to brave the rough waters of El Torrente and test your skills at rafting aboard an inflatable boat. The slides of El Tifón begin at about 15 meters high and finish with a truly dizzying descent. If you'd like to cool off and soak in the sun, there are several swimming pools and Caribbean themed beaches that are perfect to relax in.
This park also has several restaurants you can dine at, in case you'd like to grab a bite. Feel free to hop into the Caribe shop that sells summer and the Caribbean styles and be dressed the part. You can also find fun souvenirs to take back home to your family and friends.
know before you go
26th May to 16th Jun:
- Departure from Barcelona at 09:30 AM – Arrival to PortAventura Park at 11:00 AM.
- Departure from PortAventura Park 07:30 PM – Arrival to Barcelona at 09:00 PM.
17th June to 16th September:
- Departure from Barcelona at 09:30 AM – Arrival to PortAventura Park at 11.00 AM.
- Departure from PortAventura Park 08:00 PM – Arrival to Barcelona at 09:30 PM.
You must assemble at the Julià Travel Gray Line Spain office at: Balmes St. nº 5, Barcelona about 20 minutes before the tour departs.
By Metro: L1 and L2, Universitat stop or L1 and L3, Catalunya stop.
By Bus: 14 and 59. FGC: Catalunya stop.
You will receive an email confirmation with your Full Day Trip Caribe Aquatic Park From Barcelona vouchers shortly. Please display the vouchers on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.