Canal Cruise + Skip the Line Rijksmuseum Tickets
Skip the long lines and explore extraordinary works by Dutch masters at Rijksmuseum. Sail on a relaxing Amsterdam canal cruise with the same ticket!
- Get fast-track access to the Rijksmuseum and explore the beauty of art from the Dutch Golden Age.
- Discover the magical works of Vermeer, Rembrandt, Frans Hals and Jan Steen
- Gaze upon Rembrandt's world-famous The Night Watch, housed in a specially designed enclosed space.
- Stroll through the gardens and gaze upon sculptures designed by Jeppe Hein to a 19th-century greenhouse.
- Cruise down some of Amsterdam's many beautiful canals.
- The 17th-century canal ring area is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Discover merchants’ houses dating from the Golden Age, the fabulous gables and many more highlights.
- Skip-the-line tickets to the Rijksmuseum
- Tickets to the 1-hour canal cruise
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Rijksmuseum offers a journey through Dutch art and history from the Middle Ages up to and including the 20th century. More than 30 galleries are dedicated to the glory of the Golden Age, the Gallery of Honour forms the heart of the museum, displaying world-famous masterpieces by Vermeer, Rembrandt, Frans Hals and Jan Steen. Walk through the many galleries and see precious collections of paintings, furniture, photography and historical objects that form the cultural history of the Netherlands. Relax as you stroll through the beautifully landscaped gardens, complete with ornaments from historical buildings, fountains, water artwork and many others.
After your time at the museum, you will be taken on a quaint trip down some of Amsterdam's many famous canals. The canals are lined by elegant houses, beautiful churches, the iconic Magere Brug (Skinny Bridge) and many more highlights.
know before you go
know before you go
Wearing a face mask is voluntary.
Daily: 9am to 5pm
Children aged 18 and under enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Points
- Your booked time slot will be your entrance time to the Rijksmuseum, located at Museumstraat 1.
- Use your mobile voucher to enter the museum. Please note it is only possible to access the attraction at your chosen time slot.
- Address: Museumstraat 1, 1071 XX Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- The 1 hour Canal Cruise can only be accessed with a pre-booked time slot.
- In order to pre-book a specific time slot, please show your mobile voucher for the canal cruise at the local office located at Damrak 26, Amsterdam.
- Address: Damrak 26, 1012 LG Amsterdam, Netherlands.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.