Sydney and Bondi Tour
Set on the stunning Sydney Harbor, Sydney is considered one of the world’s most beautiful cities. Hop aboard an air-conditioned coach and drive past some of Sydney’s most iconic landmarks. Make pitstops at Mrs. Macquarie’s Chair and Bondi Beach to get the essence of the lovely city.
- Whether it’s colonial history, fabulous architecture, or super friendly people you’re looking for, Sydney has it all. Board an air-conditioned coach and get ready to be dazzled by the sights around you.
- Take a short walking tour of the Rocks, a historic area that is otherwise known as the birthplace of Sydney.
- Pass by the Sydney Opera House, the Hyde park, St. Mary’s Cathedral, the Parliament House, the Art Gallery of NSW, the Royal Botanic Gardens, and many more iconic landmarks on your route.
- Get off at Mrs. Macquarie’s Chair and pull out your cameras, for the Harbour Bridge and the Opera House look splendid from this viewpoint.
- Visit the remarkable Bondi beach, the most popular beach there is in Sydney.
- Day tour of Sydney
- Air-conditioned coaches with free Wi-Fi
- Walking tour through the neighbourhood of Rocks
- Hotel transfers
- 2-hour cruise with lunch (optional)
moderate cancellation policy
You may cancel up to 72 hours in advance for a full refund.
The Ultimate Day Tour in Sydney
If you have limited time for sightseeing in Sydney, this day tour is the perfect way to discover the main landmarks of Sydney. This tour will give you an idea of how diverse and varied Sydney truly is, ranging from the historic neighbourhood of the Rocks to the relaxed shores of Bondi beach. As you travel from urban city to beaches, be mesmerized by all the lovely sights you pass by.
Thanks to the air-conditioned coach with Free Wi-Fi onboard, you don’t have to worry about beating the heat or transportation. Take a brief walking tour of the historic neighbourhood of Rocks, and get a glimpse of Sydney’s oldest pubs and high-end restaurants.
Notice the renowned landmarks you pass by, including the Sydney Opera House, the Conservatorium of Music, Hyde Park, St. Mary’s Cathedral, Parliament House, the Art Gallery of NSW, the Royal Botanic Gardens, Sydney Town Hall, Sydney Tower, Darling Harbour, the Royal Australian Naval Base, Chinatown, and many more!
Make a pitstop at Mrs. Macquarie’s Chair for splendid views of the Harbour Bridge and the world-famous Sydney Opera House. Step out at the famous Bondi Beach and take in its dramatic scenery. With the tour coming to an end right before lunch, be carefree about transportation as this ticket includes hotel transfers.
You may choose to book the variant of this ticket, which is the Sydney and Bondi Tour With Magistic Lunch on Cruise. This ticket includes a 2-hour cruise along with a buffet lunch.
know before you go
- The tour starts at 8 AM and ends at 11:45 AM.
Reduced Price Tickets
Children’s tickets can be bought at a discounted rate.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Hotel pickups and drop-offs are included in this ticket. Please select the hotel from the drop-down options on the checkout page.
This ticket is valid for the date selected at the time of booking