The purpose-built city of Canberra is the perfect blend of urban and rural, with its stunning architectural achievements and lakeside, garden views. Visit some of the most important landmarks in Canberra including Mt. Ainslie, the Australian War Memorial, National Museum of Australia, and the Parliament House.
- This jam-packed full-day trip from Sydney to Canberra is the perfect way to immerse yourself into the culture and understand the history of this stunning cosmopolitan.
- Summit the well-known Mt. Ainslie and take in the spectacular bird’s eye view of the city below you.
- Visit the Australian War Memorial and the National Museum, some of Canberra’s top museums. Get a guided tour of the Parliament House, a billion-dollar marvel, and check out the Prime Minister’s residence, otherwise known as “The Lodge”.
- As you make your way to Canberra and back, notice all the landmarks along the way, including the Captain Cook Memorial Fountain, the National Library, the Carillion Bell Tower, and the High Court of Australia.
- Hotel transfers
- Guided tours at National Museum of Australia, Australian War Memorial, and the Parliamentary House
- Air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi on board
- Lunch & dinner
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Set off from Sydney to Canberra on this exhilarating full-day tour that has plenty of sights in store for you. Before arriving at Canberra, get down at Mt. Ainslie which offers an expansive viewpoint to look at the city from. The first stop on the itinerary is the Australian War Memorial, and this is dedicated to those who lost their lives in the wars involving the commonwealth of Australia.
After this, make your way to the National Gallery (or the National Museum, depending on the day selected) that houses astounding international and Australian works. Onwards to the Parliamentary House, you’ll be given a guided tour explaining the unique architecture of the building and a peek into the inner works of the democratic landmark.
Drive past The Lodge, the official residence of the Australian Prime Minister and learn about the different Prime Ministers that resided here. Be stunned by the 1920 Georgian-styled mansion set in beautiful grounds before moving on. Wrap up the trip at the National Library and find out about the mysterious Carillon Bell Tower that was a gift from the British Government.
know before you go
know before you go
- This tour is available only on Mondays and Fridays.
- This tour starts at 7:40 AM and ends at 9 PM.
There is a lot of walking involved, so wearing comfortable shoes is highly recommended.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Hotel pickups and drop-offs are included in this ticket. Please select the hotel from the drop-down option on the checkout page.
This ticket is valid for the date selected at the time of booking