Fatima, Óbidos, Nazaré, Batalha & Aljustrel with Optional Lunch From Lisbon
Discover the historical charms of five of Portugal’s loveliest towns, all in one day! See the famous walled streets of Óbidos, take in stunning views of the surfing village of Nazaré and walk back in time at the magnificent Batalha Monastery. End your tour with a visit to the pilgrimage sites of Fátima and Aljustrel!
- Discover the best of Portugal with this tour that takes you through five of its most beautiful towns.
- Fall in love with Óbidos’ maze-like streets and beautiful architecture.
- Get enchanting views of the Atlantic coastline at the surfing village of Nazaré.
- Admire the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Batalha Monastery.
- With an expert guide by your side, learn more about the military victory that led to its construction.
- Enhance your Portuguese experience with a traditional meal (optional).
- Stroll through the Sanctuary of Fátima, which celebrates the 1917 apparition of the Virgin Mary.
- Visit Aljustrel, where you can see the home of the three shepherd children.
- Expert guide
- Lunch (optional)
- Hotel transfers
- Additional gratuities
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Enjoy the laidback rural charm of five beautiful Portuguese towns on this one-day trip. Your first stop is the enchanting medieval town of Óbidos, full of maze-like streets, historical houses and Gothic architecture. From here, you will make your way to Nazaré, a quaint little fishing village where you can soak in panoramic views of Portugal’s rugged Atlantic coastline. At Batalha, see the imposing UNESCO-listed Batalha Monastery, that was built to commemorate the military victory of the Battle of Aljubarrota in which Spanish forces were driven back.
The last highlight of your tour is Fátima, the heart of Catholic faith and a world pilgrimage site. The Shrine of Fátima is famous for the 1917 sighting of the Virgin Mary by three agrarian children. This tour includes a stop in Aljustrel, the home of the three shepherd children - Lúcia, Francisco and Jacinta.
know before you go
know before you go
- The tour begins at 9 AM every day and goes on till 8 PM (except for 25 Dec and 1 Jan)
- Wear comfortable shoes as there is a fair amount of walking involved on this tour
- No necklines or mini-skirts are allowed inside the sanctuary
- Mention any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
Ticket Redemption Point
- Your ticket redemption point is at Marquês de Pombal Square (Cityrama Gray Line Terminal), (Alameda Edgar Cardoso, 1070-051 Lisboa, Portugal)
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for -Cityrama Gray Line Terminal
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
- The nearest transit stop is ‘Marquês de Pombal’, which is located opposite the ticket redemption point
- Use the Linha Amarela (Yellow Line) or the Linha Azul (Blue Line) to get here
- The nearest bus stop is ‘Marquês de Pombal’ which is located 2 minutes from the ticket redemption point
- Bus #727 and 744 will get you here
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout