Hop On Hop Off Sightseeing Cruise with Welcome Drink
Get your tickets to this hop-on, hop-off sightseeing tour in Budapest that includes a welcome drink and an English audio guide with ticket options of 1 day or 2 days.
- On this 70-minute hop-on-hop-off cruise, take sensational pictures of Budapest's landmarks from the water.
- See Budapest's spectacular bridges from a unique perspective.
- Check out the House of Parliament, Royal Palace, Gellért Hill, Matthias Church, the Citadel, and more.
- Head to the panoramic upper terrace of the boat to enjoy a great view of the city.
- You have an option to purchase beer, wine, or street food from the onboard bar.
- Choose from the two ticket options. Depending on which, your ticket will be valid for either 1 or 2 whole days.
- 70-minute panoramic sightseeing cruise
- 24hr/48hr options
- 2 optional Stops: Margaret Island & Batthyányi Square
- Free Wi-Fi onboard
- Welcome drink (Lemonade)
- Audio Guide: English
- Food & Drinks (option to purchase both during the cruise)
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
why you should get on board
With this hop-on, hop-off sightseeing cruise in Budapest, we help you combine fun, exploration, and convenience. On the tour, you can choose when you want to hop off to explore at a stop and when you want to hop back on and head towards the next stop. There is also an English audio guide included in the ticket to help you make the most out of this cruise. If you wish, you can purchase the audio guide to include other languages like Italian, Polish, German, Turkish, Hebrew, French, Chinese, and Spanish. To get you started, you will first be offered a welcome drink. There's also a bar on board with snacks and drink options to choose from.
Marvel at the wonderful sights of Budapest on the Danube as you enjoy this wonderful 70-minute cruise. This newly renovated boat will depart from Dock 11, next to the Elizabeth Bridge, on the Pest side.
Riverbanks will show you their hidden faces which are visible only from this sightseeing cruise. Bridges over the river Danube were built in different historical periods. You're sure to be fascinated by the special architecture of the Chain Bridge, Margaret Bridge, Liberty Bridge, and the Petőfi Bridge. Iconic landmarks such as the Castle Hill area with the Royal Palace and the Gellert Hill with the Citadel on top will provide excellent photo opportunities both during the day and in the evening, in every weather condition
One of the stops is Margaret Island on the Danube, considered the “green heart” of Budapest. This island has a host of different places that you can explore like the musical fountain, a Japanese Garden, and of course, the Palatinus lido. Margaret Island is the perfect recreational stop with charming walkways, beautiful gardens, and century-old ruins.
The next stop on the cruise is Batthyány Square which stands right opposite the Hungarian Parliament. The square is also known to have excellent public transport connections be it the subway, bus, or tram. The Church of Saint Anne is a popular attraction here with its Baroque architecture.
This sightseeing cruise comes with 2 different ticket options. So, depending on your choice, your ticket can be valid for 1 or 2 days.
know before you go
- Audio guide in 8 languages (Chinese, Italian, Polish, German, Turkish, Hebrew, French, and Spanish) is available at €3/person.
- This tour is unsuitable for wheelchair users.
Available until 30 Sept 2022
- Daily at 11am, 1pm, 3pm, 4:30pm, 6pm, 7:30pm.
- Daily: 9pm & 10:30pm.
- Note: The 10:30pm cruise will be available from 1 June.
- Your voucher will be mailed to you instantly. Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the boarding point. Please arrive at the boarding point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your cruise to avoid any delays.
Board your cruise at Silverline Cruises.
Address: Silverline Cruises, 1051 Budapest, Vigadó tér, Dock 11, Budapest.
- The closest bus stop is Petőfi tér. It is a quick 4 min walk to the boarding point.
- Board buses 15, 105, 115 and 178 to get you there.
- The closest tram stop is Március 15. tér. It s a quick 3 min walk to the boarding point.
- Board trams 2 and 2M to get you there.
- Your tickets are valid for the date and time selected during checkout.