Budapest: Evening Dinner Cruise & Live Music with Optional Transfers
Set sail across the Danube and enjoy an unforgettable experience of a dinner buffet set against the starry Budapest sky! Taste traditional Hungarian specialties and enjoy a live music performance on board.
- Experience the beauty of Budapest at night time with this evening dinner cruise
- See the city’s best highlights along the way: Chain Bridge, Fisherman’s Bastion and Gellért Mountain
- Feast on a delicious dinner buffet that includes must-try Hungarian delicacies
- Sip on your complimentary drink and listen to a Hungarian string quartet play their music
- For a hassle-free experience, choose the option that comes with hotel transfers
- Additional gratuities (optional)
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24h before the schedule
Get started on a 2-hour dinner cruise adventure that takes you through six famous bridges of Budapest. Along the way, you will see the majestic House of Parliament, known to be the second-largest in Europe and the 3rd largest in the entire world. Your journey will begin from Chain Bridge, the oldest and arguably the most beautiful bridge in Budapest, towards the Buda Castle and the Fisherman’s Bastion located high up on the Hill of Buda. Each of these highlights will add a fabulous setting to your evening dinner, while the Gellért mountain crowned by the majestic Cittadella will charm you with its sheer beauty.
Aboard the cruise, you get to taste all of the most delicious Hungarian specialties you can think of, from the Gulyas soup to the famous Hortobágy pancake. As you eat, you will be serenaded by a Hungarian stringed quartet. The live music will be performed by four members of the award-winning Rajkó Folk Orchestra, and they will play both local and international hits.
Later, head up to the open balconies of the boat and with your complimentary drink in hand, experience the sparkling sight of Budapest at night.
know before you go
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- Dinner & Live Music Cruise Only
- Dinner & Live Music Cruise With Transfers
- The evening cruise starts at 7 PM. In the case of the late-night dinner & cruise, it starts at 10 PM
- Meeting time: 6:30 PM for the evening cruise, and 9:30 PM for the late-night dinner cruise
Ages 6yrs and below, and college students enjoy reduced pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the boarding point
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
Check your mobile voucher for the exact details of your boarding point
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout