Budapest: Dinner Cruise with Optional Drinks
Enjoy a quiet sailing cruise with sightseeing and a live folklore show on the iconic Danube River. Check out the different options for dining or drinks to top off your experience.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy the awe-inspiring panorama of Budapest lit up at night.
- Sail past architectural wonders like the Hungarian Parliament and Buda Castle.
- Check out additional options such as the lite dinner, which includes soup and dessert.
- If you feel like having a drink, check out the soft open bar including wine, Prosseco, beer, and soft drinks.
- Upgrade to window seating to enjoy great views while dining or sipping on your drinks.
- 80-minute dinner cruise
- 3 included drinks (with Cruise Ticket)
- Candle-lit dinner (optional)
- Window seating (optional)
- Live folklore entertainment
- Private table
- Hotel transfers
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Enjoy a scenic cruise in Budapest while sailing on the shimmering waters of the Danube. Cruise through the city between Margaret Island and the Rakoczi Bridge. You'll see important landmarks such as the Hungarian Parliament, Buda Castle, Chain Bridge, Matthias Church, and more, all lit up in the glory of the night. Budapest after dark is a sight for sore eyes! Feel the magic in the air, and relax while enjoying the best of the night.
To be in the best of spirits, opt for the drinks package from the open bar on board. Alcoholic beverages include quality wines, Prosecco, and beer. Non-alcoholic drinks include soft drinks.
To complete your experience, opt for window seats so you can better enjoy the illuminated views of Budapest. There is also a dinner option that includes a 4 dl (large portion) soup and an optional dessert, along with access to the live folklore show!
know before you go
Soup: Hungarian Goulash Soup / Seasonal cream soup
Dessert: Breezy tapioca pudding made with coconut milk and served with honey and forest fruit coulis / Chocolate brownie with salted caramel sauce.
Soft Open Bar (available for purchase on board)
Draught beer – Borsodi, Staropramen; house wine – Varsányi Sauvignon Blanc, Kék Frankos, #Szombat Rosé; champagne – BB dry and sweet; Coca-Cola products – Coca-Cola, Coca Cola Zero, Sprite Zero, Fanta Orange, Kinley Tonic, Kinley Ginger Ale; mineral water – still and sparkling; tea; coffee; lemonade
- All children must be accompanied by adults.
- This cruise is wheelchair accessible.
- Please note that oversized luggage is not permitted on board.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited.
Until 30 Sept 2022
- The cruise is available daily.
- Boarding times: 7:30pm and 9pm (program starts at 7pm and 8:50pm respectively).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your cruise to avoid any delays.
Your boarding point is at Budapest River Cruises - Silverline, 1051 Budapest, Petőfi tér, Dokk 11.
- The nearest bus stop is ‘Március 15. Tér,’ which is located 1 minute from the meeting point.
- The nearest tram stop is Marcius 15. Tér, a 5-minute walk to the pier.
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout.