Barcelona Food and Beer Tour
Indulge in samplings of delicious Catalan cuisine and discover the hidden jewels of Barcelona’s culinary landscape on this Barcelona food and beer tour. Gain insights into the Catalan diet and delve into the exquisite food on the tour.
food and beer tour highlights
- Sample the iconic foods of the Catalan cuisine and experience a new palette.
- Learn about the traditions of Catalan food and discover fun facts and secrets about the food.
- 2 hours guided tour with a local food expert who will answer any question you might have.
- Small group size allowing for a more immersive experience.
Live the Catalan cuisine on a culinary adventure which dives into the local culinary world of Barcelona. Learn about the history of the cuisine and find out the quirks of the Catalan diet. On this tour, you will get to meet fishmongers, local restaurant owners and more providing you an opportunity to gain new insights into food.
The two-hour food tour will be guided by a local food expert. Your food sampling will depend on the season and weather but don’t worry, you’ll be able to try out all the local specials. Your menu will include items like chipirones, Spanish hams, cheeses, organic fruits, Catalan pastry and some wine.
You will also visit the Libertad Market, a local market in Barcelona. Watch the locals go about their shopping and observe the farmers interact with their clients. On this tour, you’ll have a one-of-a-kind adventure into the gastronomy of Barcelona.
know before you go
At the exit of Fontana metro station(line 3) on Carrer Gran de Gracia, a few steps away from the Libertad Market. The tour starts at 11:30 am; so please arrive by 11:15 am to meet your guide and join the tour.
Allergies and Mobility:
The tour does not cater to individuals with special dietary requirements or allergies. Individuals in wheelchairs will be accommodated as part of the tour.
How To Redeem Tickets
• You will receive an email with your Food and Beer voucher in a few minutes.
• Please display your e-voucher to your tour guide at the beginning of your tour near the exit of Fontana Metro.
• Your tour begins at 11:30 am and your ticket is valid only for the day you've booked the experience.
ratings & reviews
All cancellations/rescheduling requests made 72 hours prior to the start time of your experience will be processed for free without any additional charges.