London Bridge Food Tour
- Follow your guide to the Borough Market and take a dig at some delicious English Fudge and chocolates
- Sample the well-renowned sausages and fresh fish and chips at the Borough Market
- Explore the wide variety of delicacies available all through the Borough Market
- Learn some interesting facts about the Borough Market, the Sir Walter Raleigh’s Golden Hind, the Shard and Southwark Cathedral
- Head to one of London's historic pubs and taste some exquisite British cheeses, grapes, fig cakes, and chutney
- Wash it down with refreshing libation such as English ale, ciders, beer, and non-alcoholic beverages
- Visit the London Bridge and the Tower of London on the Thames River
- Explore the Battleship HMS Belfast, a museum ship that originally was a Royal Navy Light Cruiser
- Grab some delicious desserts including cheesecakes, chocolate brownies, and treacle sponge pudding, supplemented by tea
- A secret dish awaits. Take the tour and find out what it is
- Tour admission
- Local taxes
- Hotel Transfers
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Engage your taste buds for some of the finest food around London. Get your taste buds tingling with delicious samples of English Fudge, Chocolates, sausages, fish and chips, British cheeses, grapes, fig cakes, and chutney. Wash it down with English ales, ciders, beer, and non-alcoholic beverages. Head to the famous London Bridge and the Tower Bridge on the Thames River. Take a look at the Battleship HMS Belfast, a museum ship that originally was a Royal Navy Light Cruiser. Cap it off with delicious desserts including cheesecakes, chocolate brownies, treacle sponge pudding, and tea. Wait, there's a surprise for you! A secret dish awaits. Take the tour and find out for yourself.
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone at the venue.