Panoramic Sightseeing Cruise on the Vistula River - 1 Hour
Discover the iconic sights and landmarks in Krakow on an elegant boat as you cruise down the Vistula River.
- Skip the long lines and head right in to begin sightseeing aboard a comfortable boat.
- Cruise down the longest river in Poland, River Vistula, while you get unique views of Krakow.
- Sit back and enjoy the journey from the famous Wawel Hill to Norbertines monastery.
- Get panoramic views of the city’s major landmarks aboard a spacious open deck.
- Learn about the vibrant stories of the city with an English or a Polish audioguide during the cruise.
- Sightseeing cruise
- Skip the line and get on board directly
- Audioguide available in English and Polish
- Live guide
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Begin your tour from Wawel Hill, where you can spot the magnificent Wawel Royal Castle and other nearby monuments. Enjoy the sights and sounds as you cruise along the gorgeous Vistula River while soaking in the warm sunlight.
Every guest is given an audioguide to listen to during the cruise, which is available in English and Polish. The boat is a mixture of traditional design coupled with modern technology, giving you a comfortable experience.
Once you begin sailing, you can head to the open deck for spectacular views of Krakow and its major landmarks. You will spot many charming attractions such as the Saltwater and Kazimierz, the Debnicki Bridge, “Church on the Rock,” and the Manggha Museum of Japanese Art and Technology. Sit back and enjoy the unforgettable sights on your Krakow cruise which lasts for approximately 1 hour.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Contactless payments and online bookings are required.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Depending on the size of the group, you will either board a ship for 12 people or 90 people.
- Restrooms are not available for the 12-people boat. Guests can use the bathroom at the restaurant by the pier before boarding.
- Please ensure to wear weather-appropriate clothing.
- Daily 10am onwards.
- This tour lasts for an hour.
Children aged 12 and under enjoy reduced price tickets (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the redemption point.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the Harbor next to the Barka Arkadia restaurant.
- Address: Bulwar Czerwieński 172, 31-069 Kraków, Poland.
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Barka Arkadia.
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
- The closest bus stop is Rondo Grunwaldzkie.
- The stop is just 6 minutes away from the redemption point. -Buses #110, #144, #219 and more will get you there.
- The closest tram stop is Orzeszkowej.
- The stop is just 6 minutes away from the redemption point.
- Trams #18, #22, #52 and #62 will get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.