Super Saver Combo: City Canal Cruise & Maritime Museum Tickets
Club two must-do activities in Amsterdam with this super saver combo ticket that includes a trip to the National Maritime Museum and a city canal cruise along the serene Dutch capital.
- Acquire entry tickets into the iconic National Maritime Museum and learn about the striking history of the Netherlands.
- Check out the educational and interactive exhibitions on display, such as the Golden Age, the Tale of the Whale, and Life on Board.
- Glide along the serene canals of Amsterdam and explore the Dutch capital on this 75-minute canal cruise.
- With a handy audio guide available in 21 languages, you’re guaranteed a fun, immersive, and educative cruising experience.
What To Expect
The National Maritime Museum: A Peek Into Netherland’s History
A visit to the National Maritime Museum is guaranteed to be fun for the entire family with various educational exhibitions on display! Appropriate for all ages, these interactive exhibitions are ideal for anyone interested in picking up historical facts about the maritime.
Feel the wind in your hair as you breeze past the Northern, Eastern, and Western wings of the museum and take in the stunning artefacts around you. Make use of your free audio guide to learn about the exhibitions, which is available for all visitors. Some of the exhibits you simply cannot miss are the Golden Age, the Tale of the Whale, Life on Board, Republic at Sea, Dare to Discover, the Yacht Models, Maps & Marvels, and the ship decorations, among others.
A Calm Canal Cruise
Cruise on the world-famous Amsterdam Canals, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and take in up to 1550 monumental buildings and edifices on the banks of the canal. The scenic views on the waterfront are a sight to behold as you travel through time on the cruise which covers the best of Amsterdam - from the 17th century Golden Age to the modern era of Amsterdam.
Witness the massive influences of Baroque architecture and learn why Amsterdam is called ‘The Venice of the North’. The onboard commentary in 21 languages offers insights into the city's rich past, its culture and heritage as you cruise down the canals.
- Admission ticket into National Maritime Museum
- 75-minute cruise down the Amsterdam Canal
Reduced Price Tickets
Children’s tickets (aged between 4 and 11) and student tickets (aged between 12 and 17) can be bought at discounted rates.
National Maritime Museum:
The museum is open every day from 9 AM to 5 PM.
Boarding point 1: Stadhouderskade 501 (opposite Hard Rock Cafe):
- 1st April- 31st October: Every half from 10 AM to 6 PM daily
- 1st November- 31st March: Every hour from 10 AM to 6 PM daily
Boarding point 2: Stadhouderskade 500 (opposite Heineken Experience):
- 1st April- 31st October: Every half from 10:15 AM to 5:45 PM daily
- 1st November- 31st March: Every hour from 10:15 AM to 5:15 PM daily
Know Before You Go
Please note that the museum is closed on the 27th of April, the 25th of December, and 1st of January.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, refunded or rescheduled.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the venue and boarding point (for the museum and canal cruise, respectively).
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- The museum is located at Kattenburgerplein 1, 1018 KK Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Maritime Museum, Amsterdam.
Amsterdam Canal Cruise:
There are two boarding points for this cruise; you may choose to board from either.
Blue Boat Company Ticketing Office 1 (Stadhouderskade 501)
- This boarding point is directly opposite to the Momo restaurant and across the Park Hotel, Amsterdam.
- It is also opposite the Hard Rock Cafe across the river.
Blue Boat Company Ticketing Office 2 (Stadhouderskade 500)
- This boarding point is directly opposite to the Heineken Experience.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected at checkout.