Fast Track Mezquita Cordoba Tickets
Enjoy the exceptional architecture at the Córdoba-Cathedral Mosque, a building that mirrors faith and culture in a perfect blend. Admire its unique styles and artistic forms, ranging from Hellenism to Baroque.
- Make your way directly to the stunning Córdoba-Cathedral Mosque with fast-track access to the landmark
- Visit one of the oldest buildings in Spain and notice how it brings together elements of history, art, and culture
- Admire its beautiful complexity resulting from the blending of various artistic styles, like Hellenism and Baroque
- Find out why its prodigious architecture continues to excite and stun visitors from all across the world
- Choose to include access to the Bell Tower to your ticket, an emblematic icon to the city of Córdoba
- Fast-track entry into Cordoba-Cathedral Mosque
- Route of the Fernandine Churches
- Access to Bell Tower (Optional)
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 4 hours before the schedule.
Don’t miss out on the chance to visit one of Spain’s most sought-after attractions, the Córdoba-Cathedral Mosque! One of the oldest structures still standing since Muslims ruled Al-Andalus in the late 8th century, this landmark continues to thrill visitors with its exceptional allure. Housing various artistic styles and forms, like Hellenism, Baroque and Caliphate splendour, this cathedral-mosque bridges different cultures.
Choose to include access to The Bell Tower to your ticket and admire the city of Córdoba from its highest vantage point. The Bell Tower is undoubtedly one of the emblematic icons of Córdoba! Learn about this magnificent architectural exemplar as you gaze out into the horizon and view the city from a whole new perspective!
In the next step of your booking, choose the desired variant to the ticket:
- Fast Track Access to Cordoba-Cathedral Mosque
- Fast Track Access to Cordoba-Cathedral Mosque & Bell Tower
know before you go
- Access to The Bell Tower is not recommended for pregnant women, the elderly, the disabled, and people suffering from vertigo, anemia, heart and breathing problems due to the special conditions of the location. Also, children aged 7 and under are not permitted to enter the tower.
- Suitcases, large and medium-sized backpacks are not permitted inside.
- In lieu of COVID-19, there is a limited capacity for guests. Due to this, one can expect slight delays and waiting queues.
Ages 10yrs and below go free. Ages 10-14yrs enjoy reduced pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your mobile tickets will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the ticket on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the venue.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Make your way to the ticket counter at Cordoba-Cathedral Mosque (Calle Cardenal Herrero, 1, 14003 Córdoba, Spain).
Take bus 3 or 12 and get off at Puerta Del Puente bus stop.
This station is a 2-minute walk to the meeting point.
This ticket is valid for the time and date selected at checkout.