Private cooking class in Florence
Experience Italian cooking in a whole new way with this private cooking class of three different recipes at a local’s home in Florence.
- Do you love Italian food? Here is your chance to take a private cooking class to learn 3 different regional dishes made from family recipes from a local in their home.
- You will get to learn about authentic techniques and tips from your host to help you recreate these dishes anytime you like.
- To enhance your experience, you will get to taste the food as you cook with wine and soft drinks will be provided if you are attending the class with children.
- All the ingredients and equipment that you need will be ready at your workstation so that you can immediately get cracking at your cooking skills.
- This experience will leave you with a great appreciation for Italian food as you learn from home cooks who will show you tricks of the trade that have been passed down to them over generations.
- Private cooking class
- Lunch/Dinner (of the 3 recipes)
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Cesarine in Florence are known for their hospitality, especially when it comes to opening their doors to tourists and travelers for an immersive cooking experience. This private cooking class is the perfect place to begin your culinary journey of Italian cuisine because it is held at the home of a local where you will learn the most authentic recipes and techniques.
Along with the three great recipes that you will learn how to make, you will also be provided with wine to go along with the food, enhancing the taste further. If you are attending the class with children, soft drinks will be available as well. By the time the class is over, you will be steeped in culture and have a greater appreciation for classic Italian dishes and their origins. This opportunity is great to put your cooking skills to the test as you enjoy spending time cooking and later a hearty meal that you prepared over some great wine and conversation.
know before you go
know before you go
- Photography is allowed
- Baggage is allowed (cloakroom is available)
Mar 30, 2022 to Dec 31, 2029
Daily at 10am and 5pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive at the attraction 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Piazza del Duomo.
- Address: 50122 Firenze FI, 50122.
- Landmark: This experience will be held in a local's home and for privacy reasons, you will only receive the full address of your host after you have booked..
- The closest bus stop is Pucci Duomo. It is a quick 3-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses 14, 23, C1 to get you there.
- The closest tram stop is Unità. It is a quick 6-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board tram T2 to get you there.
- The closest train station is Firenze Santa Maria Novella. It is a quick 11-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board trains EN, FA, FR, IC and many more to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.