Vienna Supreme Concerts - Palais Niederösterreich
Enjoy a musical romance in Vienna and listen to masterpieces by Mozart, Strauss, and Schubert!
- Witness the magic of classical Viennese music in Palais Niederösterreich, an enchanting socio-politically significant building of Vienna.
- Listen to musical masterpieces by greats like Mozart, Strauss, and Schubert.
- Immerse yourself in the waltzes, polkas, arias, and duets, by the Vienne Supreme Orchestra and its soloists.
- Get a chance to hear The Magic Flute, The Radetzy March, and other famous compositions, live.
- Savour the elegant melodies and the romantic atmosphere of this magical Viennese experience.
- Concert tickets at Palais Niederösterreich
- Live entertainment
You can cancel these tickets up to 48 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Explore Vienna, the city of dreams, through classical music! Renowned as the capital of music in the world and the birthplace of the Viennese waltz, attending a classical Viennese concert is a must while you're in the city. Listen to the masters of operetta - Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Franz Schubert, and the Strauss Dynasty. Immerse yourself in the delightful melodies, elegant waltzes, refreshing polkas, and romantic arias and duets.
Witness the magic of the Vienna Supreme Orchestra and its soloists at the Vienna Supreme Concerts in Palais Niederösterreich, a lavish and enchanting historical building. You will get a chance to hear masterpieces like The Magic Flute, The Blue Danube Waltz, Offenbach's Fantasy, and more, live! An unforgettable evening of Viennese music awaits you in the City of Music at Palais Niederösterreich.
know before you go
know before you go
- The venue is air-conditioned.
- The venue is wheelchair accessible.
- Admission starts at 7:45pm.
- The concert starts at 8:15pm and ends at 9:40pm.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive at the attraction 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Palais Niederösterreich.
- Address: Herrengasse 13, 1010 Wien, Austria.
- The closest bus stop is Herrengasse U. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses 1A and 2A to get you there.
- The closest metro station is Herrengasse. It is a quick 2-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board the U3 to get you there.
- The closest tram stop is Rathausplatz, Burgtheater. It is a quick 6-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board trams 1, 71, D, U2Z to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.