Bungee Jumping Ras Al Khaimah
Bungee Jumping RAK in Jebel Jais opened in 2020.
- Add adventure to your bucket list by visiting Jebel Jais, the highest peak in the UAE.
- Enjoy the unadulterated rush of free-falling as you bungee jump in Jais Adventure Peak.
- Keep all your worries at bay with a controlled fall and state-of-the-art gear.
- Admire the beauty of barren vistas, eroded cliffs, rocky terrains, and deep canyons.
- Check out other attractions at Jebel Jais such as hiking, ziplining, and more.
- Bungee jumping ticket
- Protective gear
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
what to expect
What is Jais Sky Drop RAK?
Jais Sky Drop is the latest bungee jumping adventure to be offered by the UAE’s highest mountain, Jebel Jais, in Ras Al Khaimah. It forms a part of Jais Adventure Peak which includes a collection of iconic adventure attractions (such as Jebel Jais Flight which is the longest zipline in the world).
Why Try Bungee Jumping in Jebel Jais, Ras Al Khaimah?
Situated at a height of 1,500 meters above sea level and 23 meters off the ground, the bungee jumping attraction will have adrenaline junkies taking leaps of faith. Featuring a free fall of 8 meters and a controlled fall of 15 meters, this attraction will be the first of its kind in Jebel Jais. The controlled fall makes this experience safer as opposed to the traditional bungee jump.
know before you go
- Open Wednesdays through Sundays
- Winter: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Summer: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
How to Get to Jais Sky Drop at Jebel Jais?
- Location: Jais Adventure Peak, Jebel Jais, Ras al Khaimah - United Arab Emirates
- Get Directions to Jebel Jais.
- Taxi: If you’re up for a long road trip and enjoy looking at fleeting landscape views, then you can choose to take a taxi. Dubai is approximately 256.5 km by road from Jebel Jais.
- Metro: Board the Red Line at Nakheel Metro Station and get off at the Dubai Deira Terminal. Hop onto buses C-19, C19, or C26 to travel to the nearest stop (Ras al Khaimah Bus Station) and take a taxi from there.
- Bus: Bus 17, C-19, and C-26 will take you to Ras al Khaimah bus station. From here, visitors can take an hour-long taxi to Jebel Jais.
- Shuttle: Regular shuttle buses ply from Ras Al Khaimah City, Al Hamra area, and Al Marjan Island to Jebel Jais daily for a nominal fee. These shuttles are offered by the Ras Al Khaimah Tourism Development Authority (RAKTDA).
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
- Mandatory temperature checks at the venue before the experience
- Hand sanitization gels placed across various points
- Social distancing is advised throughout the experience
- Entrance will be allowed in a reduced capacity
- Shuttles will transport a maximum of 5 people
How Much Does Bungee Jumping at Jebel Jais cost?
Ticket prices for bungee jumping in Jebel Jais are yet to be officially announced.
Things to Do at Jebel Jais
Jebel Jais Flight
Certified by Guinness World Records, Jebel Jais Flight is the world’s longest zipline. Soar across the Jebel Jais mountain range and past scenic landscapes and canyons at a height of 1,680 meters above sea level, and move at exhilarating speeds of up to 120kph to 150kph. The flight will approximately last two or three minutes, but it will most definitely be the best three minutes of your life.
Jebel Jais Mountain Climbing Via Ferrata
Via Ferrata is Italian for “iron path.” It is the Middle East’s first commercial and protected mountain climbing route. The route goes on for 1 km and features fixed steel cables every 1 to 10 meters so climbers can be harnessed to it while climbing.
Jebel Jais Viewing Deck Park
This experience is ideal for those looking to have a laid-back time. Featuring seven viewing decks with twelve binoculars overlooking beautiful vistas of the Arabian Gulf and Hajar Mountain valleys, this park is the perfect place to unwind. The park is also designed in line with sustainable tourism principles.
Jais Sky Maze
If you’re looking to thrill your senses and feel adrenaline gush into the brain, then Jais Sky Maze, a new obstacle maze on the UAE’s highest mountain is your go-to destination. Navigate through several obstacles including rope swings, wobbly bridges, and swinging loops, all the while remaining 10 meters above the ground.
Bungee Jumping Ras Al Khaimah Tickets: FAQs
Q: Is Jais Sky Drop (bungee jumping) at Jebel Jais, Ras Al Khaimah open?
A: Jais Adventure Peak at Ras Al Khaimah’s Jebel Jais is open for adventure seekers! It was announced earlier last year that the bungee jumping attraction will open during the second half of 2020.
Q: Where is Bungee Jumping RAK located?
A: The bungee jumping attraction will form a part of Jais Adventure Peak, which is located in Jebel Jais – the ultimate adventure destination in Ras Al Khaimah.
Q: How much are the ticket prices for bungee jumping at Jebel Jais?
A: While ticket prices for bungee jumping at RAK are yet to be officially announced, the cost for other attractions offered within Jebel Jais will differ according to what’s chosen.
Q: How to purchase Bungee Jumping Ras Al Khaimah tickets?
A: Bungee Jumping Ras Al Khaimah tickets will be available for purchase closer to the time of its opening.
Q: Are Bungee Jumping Ras Al Khaimah tickets available online?
A: Bungee Jumping Ras Al Khaimah tickets are not available to purchase online just yet, but will appear closer to its opening date.
Q: Are there any discounts available on Bungee Jumping Ras Al Khaimah tickets?
A: Discounts available for Bungee Jumping Ras Al Khaimah tickets will be revealed closer to the opening date of the attraction.
Q: Can I purchase same-day tickets to Bungee Jumping Ras Al Khaimah?
A: Same-day tickets to Bungee Jumping Ras Al Khaimah will be available to purchase once the attraction is open.
Q: Who can bungee jump at Jebel Jais in Ras Al Khaimah?
A: Participants must weigh between 40kg and 130kg to be able to bungee jump. This attraction is aimed at individuals with normal health and fitness. Due to the elevation, pregnant women and people under the influence of alcohol or other substances will not be allowed to enter or participate. In case of any pre-existing medical conditions, it is advisable to inform the on-site staff.
Q: Does bungee jumping at Jebel Jais RAK require a dress code?
A: Comfortable athletic clothing, sturdy trainers, or running shoes with a good grip are recommended. Make sure you wear sunblock at all times. During the winter months, it is advisable to bring along a jacket as it can get cold and windy.
Q: Is bungee jumping at Jebel Jais a safe experience?
A: Yes, it is. In addition to following official safety standards, the attraction will also keep strict restrictions in place (medical, height, and weight) to guarantee participant safety during the experience.
Q: What are other attractions offered in Jebel Jais, Ras Al Khaimah?
A: Jais Adventure Peak in Jebel Jais includes a multitude of attractions such as Jebel Jais Flight, Jais Sky Tour, Jebel Jais Mountain Climbing Via Ferrata, and Jais Sky Maze.
Q: What is the best way to travel to Jebel Jais in Ras Al Khaimah?
A: Hiring a taxi all the way can be expensive, which is why we recommend taking the shuttle to the peak and then renting a private car to the destination.
Q: What is the best time to visit Jebel Jais?
A: Avoid going during peak summer months. To make the best of your time, visit during the early winter months.