Super Saver Combo: Jurong Bird Park + Singapore Zoo
Save money and enjoy access to two of the most popular attractions that celebrate wildlife in different forms, the Jurong Bird Park and Singapore Zoo. Not only will you get these vouchers at discounted rates in this combo compared to buying vouchers individually, you will still get complete flexibility since the vouchers are valid for 60 days from the date of purchase.
- Pre-booked Singapore Zoo admission voucher.
- Tram ride with commentary at Singapore Zoo
- Admission voucher to Jurong Bird Park Singapore
- Hop-on Hop-off Tram ride at Jurong Bird Park
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
super saver combo highlights
super saver combo highlights
Singapore Zoo Ticket Highlights
- Admission voucher to Singapore Zoo
- Ticket to Singapore Zoo is valid for the entire day and can be used to re-enter the park once stamped at the exit
- Guided tram ride with commentary to help you navigate and explore the park
- Discover over 300 species of animals at the open enclosure zoo
### Jurong Bird Park Singapore Ticket Highlights
- Admission voucher to Jurong Bird Park.
- Unlimited access on the Hop-on Hop-off tram allowing you to explore the park with ease.
- Enjoy the chance to hand-feed the birds at Lory Loft and learn about all the feathered creatures.
- Discover up to 400 species of birds including 4 species of penguins, several species of toucans, hornbills, flamingos and many more!
Singapore Zoo Experience
The Singapore Zoo is Asia’s first open habitat zoo with enclosures designed to replicate the natural environment of the various species at the Zoo. Venture into the Savannah’s of Africa to spot the Hamadryas Baboons or discover the secrets of the rainforest at the Fragile Forest exhibit which resides inside a giant biodome.
Besides viewing up to 2,800 animals at the Singapore Zoo, you will also be treated to a special tram ride that allows you to explore the park at ease. In addition to this, you can also watch the magnificent display of shows and performance at the venue. For tips on how to plan your day, refer our detailed guide on Singapore Zoo.
Jurong Bird Park Experience
Discover up to 5,000 birds at Asia’s largest wildlife park, Jurong Bird Park, and make friends with the cute, feathery creatures. Spanning an extensive 20 hectares of hillside terrain, Jurong accommodates birds from all over the world and has a special breeding and research center to promote the conservation of these birds.
You will also be treated to select bird encounters as you walk through the four aviaries and see these free-flying birds glide through the air. Besides featuring penguins, parrots, toucans, double-wattled cassowaries and many more exotic species, Jurong also hosts bird shows which highlight the skills and talents of the avian species. For tips on how to plan your day, refer our detailed guide on Jurong Bird Park.
know before you go
know before you go
Before you visit the park, you must book a date/time here. Reserved timeslots are final and cannot be amended.
Tickets for both attractions can only be used by tourists and cannot be used by Singapore Citizens and/or Singapore Permanent Residents.
- Jurong Bird Park is open from Monday to Sunday - 8:30 AM - 6 PM
- Singapore Zoo is open from Monday to Sunday - 8:30 AM - 6 PM
Singapore Zoo is located on Mandai Lake Road, the venue is easily accessible by cars and metro alike. Take the Red line and transit to a connecting bus, preferably route no 927 or no 138.
To get to Jurong Bird Park take the MRT on the Green line and transit to bus number 194. In case you're coming by car take the Jalan Bahar towards Jalan Boon Jay and turn right at Jalan Bahar Ibrahim.
Make the most of your combo vouchers by giving these attractions the time they deserve and visiting each park on a different day to fully explore all the sights within.
However, should you wish to visit both parks on the same day, we recommend that you begin with the Jurong Bird Park since it is not as expansive as the Singapore Zoo. Once you've explored the Bird Park to your heart's content, feel free to move on to the Zoo to finish your day with the incredible array of animals there.
Please also note that the kids' area at Jurong Bird Park has wet rides and a change of clothes is required to experience the dry areas. Please carry an extra outfit for the children.
- Your ticket voucher will be sent to your mobile via email instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your phone with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 20 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
Please check your final voucher for the redemption point details and specific instructions.
** Validity **
The vouchers are open dated and are valid for a period of 60 days. Once the voucher voucher is redeemed at the respective vouchering counters at Singapore Zoo and Jurong Bird Park, however, you must use the vouchers within the same day.