3-Day Skip-the-Line Attraction Ticket to Top Attractions of Istanbul
Explore the top attractions of Istanbul with this super saver combo. Get exclusive access to Topkapi Palace, Basilica Cistern, and a Bosphorus Cruise, and get entry to the glorious Hagia Sophia.
- Get hassle-free access to the top attractions of Istanbul: the legendary Hagia Sophia, the glorious Topkapi Palace, the mysterious Basicilia Cistern, and the relaxing Bosphorus Cruise.
- Descry the famed history of these famous landmarks from your expert guide.
- Explore each site with a 30-minute highlight tour at each museum.
- Listen to exciting stories and legends available on your downloadable audio guide.
- Relax, as you sail away on the Bosphorus Waterway.
- Skip-the-line tickets (except Hagia Sophia)
- English speaking guide
- All entrance fees
- 30-minute highlight tour at each museum
- Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace, and Bosphorus Cruise audio app in 9 languages for iOS and Android
- 90 minute Bosphorus Cruise
- Harem section Topkapi Palace access
- Fast track entry to Hagia Sophia
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
why you should buy this ticket
why you should buy this ticket
Revel in hassle-free access to the top attractions of Istanbul! This super-saver ticket is valid for three days and grants you access to each site once!
Originally a church that was later converted into a mosque during the Ottoman Empire, and finally, a museum, enter the Hagia Sophia, the meeting point of two major religions of the world. From the beautiful galleries to Ottoman Tombs, witness the showcase of a unique history in an alluring way. Navigate your way through this massive monument expertly with your professional guide. Gaze up at the intricate dome within the decorations, and multiple iconoclasms. This must-visit site has been a major part of Istanbul’s cultural fabric in ancient and modern times.
Recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1985, and home to the Ottoman Sultans for over 400 years, the Topkapi Palace has several courtyards, pavilions, and gardens to explore. Get a feel of the local legends, myths, and stories about the palace. Spot the harem and exit the attraction with the feeling of understanding Istanbul better!
“From Russia With Love” and “Inferno”- do any of these rings a bell? The Basicilia Cistern has always been a part of popular culture that was built during the reign of Justinian I. This structure is a paragon of 6th Century Byzantine architecture. As you enter this colossal marvel, a dim golden hue that glistens off the surface of the water will welcome you. Get enchanted by the pitter-patter of water dripping from the vaulted ceiling and ghostly outlines of carp, flowing by the raised wooden platforms. These Medusa column bases, located in the northwest portion of the Cistern are an absolutely mesmerizing sight. Hear about the mysterious origin of the two stone heads oriented sideways from your guide.
Icing on the Cake- Bosphorus Cruise
Sail along the beautiful Bosphorus Waterway for 90 minutes. Board your cruise at Dentur Avrasya Kabataş, a marine officer will welcome you at the pier. Onboard, enjoy a cup of tea or coffee, and soak in the phenomenal views of the city. Spot the impressive Hagia Sophia domes, the Galata Tower that soars over the entire city, and the legendary Bosphorus Bridge, which is known to connect Europe and Asia.
know before you go
know before you go
- For Hagia Sophia, Women are required to cover their knees, shoulders, and chest. Their hair should be partially covered with a scarf. Men are required to cover their knees and shoulders. If you don't have a scarf or covering, it can be purchased at the entrance, at your own expense.
- With this admission ticket (except for Hagia Sophia), you will skip the ticket line, but not the security line. During high season, the security check could take up to 30 minutes.
- This tour is stroller/pram accessible.
It is recommended to carry your headphones and charged smartphone.
This tour is not wheelchair accessible and is not suitable for pets.
- Daily: 10:30am & 11:30am
- Mon, Wed, Thu, Sat & Sun: 10am, 11am, 12pm, 2pm & 3pm
- This tour is not available on Tuesday
- Daily: 12:30pm & 1:30pm
- Daily: 10:30am, 12:45pm, 2:45pm & 4:45pm
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
Please display the same at each ticket redemption point along with a valid photo ID.
Ticket Redemption Points
- Meet your guide at Istanbul Welcome Card Meeting Point Sultan Ahmet.
- Address: Cankurtaran, Park İçi Yolu, 34122 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey.
- Meet your guide at Topkapi Cafe.
Address: Cankurtaran, Soğuk Çeşme Sk. No:4, 34122 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey
Landmark: Across Carpet Museum
- Meet your guide at the Exit Gate of the Basilica Cistern.
- Address: Alemdar, Yerebatan Cd. 1/3, 34110 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey
- Meet your guide at the Istanbul Bosphorus Cruise Istanbul welcome card Kabataş Meeting Point.
- Address: Ömer Avni, Meclis-i Mebusan Cd. No:34/a, 34427 Beyoğlu/İstanbul, Turkey.