Combo: Vatican Museums Priority Access Tickets + St Peter’s Basilica Tour
Delve in the essence of the Vatican as you explore the city in a guided tour at economical rates.
- Enjoy a fun and educational tour of the most important temple in all of Christendom, St. Peter's Basilica with a local expert, and check out stunning works of art and architecture by Bernini, Donato Bramante, Carlo Maderno, and more.
- Pay homage to Pope John Paul II at his tomb and learn about the iconic chair of St. Peter - presumed to have been used by St. Peter, the first Pope of Christianity.
- Make your way with the host to the intriguing Vatican Museums and admire the masterpieces it houses.
- Explore the Pigna Courtyard, Pius Clementino Museum, Chandelier’s Gallery, Tapestries Gallery, Raphael’s Rooms, and many more!
- You will also get the chance to marvel at the breathtaking murals that adorn the walls of the world-famous Sistine Chapel.
- Learn more about the official residence of the pope as you take a look around.
- Skip the line access to the Vatican Museums
- Skip the line access to the Sistine Chapel
- Skip-the-line entry into St. Peter's Basilica
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
St. Peter's Basilica
Enjoy a guided tour of the largest Basilica in the world! St. Peter's Basilica is probably one of the most famous monuments in the world, with over 5 million visitors a year. Inside, check out masterpieces of Renaissance art such as Michelangelo's Pieta, the giant bronze canopy of St. Peter’s Baldachin, the Chair of St. Peter, and others. This is a cultural experience you simply cannot miss! On this guided tour, you will not only get to explore the insides of one of the greatest buildings and churches in the world but do so in the company of an official guide.
The Vatican Museums are home to a number of classical sculptures, tapestries, and paintings by Renaissance greats such as Raphael, Caravaggio, Michelangelo, Bernini, and Leonardo da Vinci. A section of the museum is also dedicated to Modern Religious Art. Paintings and sculptures here come from artists such as Vincent van Gogh, Paul Gauguin, Salvador Dalí, and Pablo Picasso. The iconic sections of the Vatican Museums that one should visit are the Raphael Rooms, the Gallery of Maps, the Sala Rotunda and the Gallery of Statues, and the Hall of Busts.
Situated at the end of the Vatican Museums and neighboring St. Peter's Basilica is the famed Sistine Chapel. Built in the 15th century, its walls and ceilings are covered by some of the most astounding frescoes ever produced. The ceiling of the Sistine Chapel is especially famous. Painted by Michelangelo in a span of 4 years, the frescoes of the Sistine Chapel are considered to be a cornerstone of western art. The Last Judgement covers the wall behind the altar and is probably the most famous single work of art in the Sistine Chapel.
know before you go
St. Peter's Basilica
- In order to pay your respects, you must abide by the Basilica's dress code. Sleeveless blouses, miniskirts, shorts, and hats are not permitted. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- The St. Peter's Basilica tour is offered in English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish.
Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
- Photography is allowed, only without flash. Taking videos and photos for commercial purposes, or live broadcasting of a show is strictly prohibited.
- Luggage and/or large bags are not allowed inside the venue. You may drop off your bags with the free cloakroom service.
- Pets and other small animals are not allowed in the venue with the exception of guide dogs for differently-abled people.
- Daily: 11am - 5pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please reach 30 minutes before your selected time slot.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Please check your final voucher for the meeting point details and specific instructions.