Combo: Royal Alcázar + Seville Cathedral Tickets
Take some time out of your Spanish holiday to visit the royal palaces of the Royal Alcázar and the Seville Cathedral with this budget-friendly combo.
- Save loads with these fast-track combo tickets to the famous royal palaces of Alcázar and the breathtaking Seville Cathedral.
- Also known to be a shoot location for the TV show, Game of Thrones, Alcázar is a brilliant example of Mudéjar and Christian architecture.
- Explore priceless artifacts and roam the beautiful courtyards and palaces.
- At the Seville Cathedral, you have the chance to visit the El Salvador Church and climb the Giralda, the bell tower of the Cathedral.
- View the stunning Andalusian landscape and the city of Seville from the tower.
- Fast track access to the palaces and gardens
- Fast track access to Seville Cathedral, Giralda, and El Salvador Church
- Entry to the Cuarto Real (High Royal) Room
- Food and snacks
- Hotel transfers
- Services of an expert guide
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
A visit to the Royal Alcázar will take you back centuries, through the architecture, history, and culture that each corner of the palaces and gardens exudes. Although these palaces are some of the most revered and the oldest in Europe, recently it has become popular for being a shoot location for the famous TV show, Game of Thrones. During your tour, you will also get to explore the convergence of Christian and Mudéjar architecture along with various artifacts and souvenirs that have been perfectly preserved.
The Seville Cathedral is a grand example of the Christian Faith that receives countless believers every day. Upon your visit, you will find beautiful vaulted ceilings and the exquisite altarpiece created by Pierre Dancart. In addition to the Cathedral, you will also visit the Giralda, the 104 meters-high bell tower. From the top of the tower, you can enjoy picturesque views of the lush Andulasian landscape and of the city of Seville.
know before you go
- Visitors under 14 years of age must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Large bags and luggage pieces are not permitted inside the attraction.
- Weapons, sharp objects, selfie sticks, flash photography, and tripods are not allowed.
- Service dogs are allowed.
- Please refrain from having food and drinks inside the venue.
- Children under the age of 14 must always be accompanied by an adult within the premises.
- It is prohibited to touch or tarnish any of the artistic representation, pillars, and works of art.
- Groups larger than 10 people must use radio guides to avoid noise and can be rented at the Cathedral.
- There is free service for people with reduced mobility.
- The Giralda tower is not accessible by wheelchair.
- This is not a guided tour. However, you may purchase an audio guide upon arrival.
- Remove your hat when entering and refrain from entering with beachwear.
- Women may not enter with strapless shirts and mini-shorts and men cannot enter wearing tank tops.
- Closed on 1 Jan, 6 Jan, 25 Dec, and Good Friday.
- Time slots are available every half hour.
April 1 to October 28
- Daily: 9:30am to 7pm
October 29 to March 31
- Daily: 9:30am to 5pm
Cathedral and Giralda
- Mon to Sat: 10:45am to 6:30pm
- Sun: 2:30pm to 6:30pm
- Eviction will begin 15 mins before closing time.
Church of El Salvador
- Mon to Sat: 10:15am to 6pm (access until 5:30pm)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Make your way to the Royal Alcázar of Seville (Puerta del León, s/n, 41004 Sevilla, Spain).
- This gate will lead you to the Patio de Banderas, s/n (Lion's Gate).
Catedral de Sevilla
- Show your tickets directly at the attraction: Catedral de Sevilla.
- Address: Av. de la Constitución, s/n, 41004 Sevilla, Spain.