Combo (Save 8%): Budapest Zoo + Széchenyi Spa Tickets
Grab this combo ticket that includes entry to Budapest Zoo and Széchenyi Spa. Save money as you visit one of the oldest zoological gardens in the world and skip the line at the largest thermal spring bath complex in Europe!
- With this combo ticket to Budapest Zoo and Széchenyi Spa, you will get the best of both worlds at a discounted rate!
- Get to see a huge variety of land animals such as tigers, elephants, giraffes, polar bears, apes, reptiles, and more along with rare marine life and botanical specialties at Budapest Zoo.
- Catch programs such as the ‘Animals in Action’ live performance, feeding programs, Shark Diving, Little Creatures in Action, and more.
- Skip the line and enjoy a soak at Europe’s largest thermal spring bath complex - Széchenyi Spa!
- With 15 indoor pools and 3 outdoor ones, there’s plenty to try while you’re here
- Entry ticket to the Budapest Zoo
- Full-day skip-the-line entrance ticket
- 1 shot of pálinka or alcohol-free beverage at the Pálinka Museum
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
The Budapest Zoo and Botanical Garden is one of the oldest zoological gardens in the world with a 150-year history.
As you visit this diverse zoo, see unique collections of flora and fauna and be sure to soak up the distinctive and rich architecture. Many of the animal houses are originally designed by local and international artists. The animal kingdom is divided into zones such as Magical Hill, Savannah Zone, Australia Zone, India Zone, and more, and each area forms a habitat for species from that region of the world.
Széchenyi Spa feeds on the city’s extended thermal spring network running below the earth. With 15 indoor pools and 3 open-air bathing facilities, the Spa is considered the largest in all of Europe. It is most known for its massive outdoor thermal pool that has a running temperature of 40°C, perfect to keep you warm even on the coldest winter days! Just picture floating in a pool of healing water as snowflakes settle on your body and melt away, piling up everywhere else around the pool.
Be sure to drop into the Pálinka Museum to learn about the traditional Hungarian alcoholic beverage, and get one free alcoholic or non-alcoholic shot to taste!
know before you go
know before you go
- Daily: 9am to 5:30pm
- Daily: 7am to 8pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the same at each ticket redemption point along with a valid photo ID.
Ticket Redemption Points
- Show your ticket at Budapest Zoo & Botanical Garden.
- Address: Budapest, Állatkerti krt. 6-12, 1146 Hungary.
Széchenyi Thermal Bath
- Show your ticket at Széchenyi Thermal Bath.
- Address: Széchenyi Thermal Bath, Budapest, Állatkerti krt. 9-11, 1146 Hungary.