VIP Early Access: Vatican + Colosseum Skip the Line Tour with Arena Access
Take advantage of early skip-the-line access to Vatican City and the Roman Colosseum with an English speaking guide. Explore St. Peter's Basilica and the Sistine Chapel, two of the major attractions of Vatican City. Get easy access to the Roman Colosseum and marvel at Arena A, which hosted many gladiator battles.
- Gain early skip-the-line access to Vatican City by reaching there one hour before the general public.
- Enjoy exploring the Sistine Chapel, before it gets crowded.
- Your expert guide will help you uncover the secrets of the Vatican's unique art collections, including its gallery of maps and the Raphael Rooms.
- End your Vatican City visit with the largest and probably most spectacular church in the world, St Peter's Basilica.
- For your Colosseum Tour, enter via the gladiators' door, the fastest entry into this wonder of the ancient world
- Enjoy the unique experience of walking on the partially reconstructed Arena Floor, where gladiators fought to their death for centuries.
- After visiting the Colosseum, discover all the detail's of Ancient Rome's life in the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- Early access to Vatican City, Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter's Basilica
- Skip the line tour of the Roman Colosseum and Arena A
- Expert English speaking guide
- Pick-up and drop-off
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Skip the Lines and Explore Vatican City with Early Access
Meet your guide and start exploring Vatican City. Learn about the historical facts related to the Vatican. Make your way to the Sistine Chapel, here you will come across two of Michaelangelo's masterpieces, The Last Judgement and the Sistine Chapel Ceiling. After that, head to the St. Peter's Basilica and admire this Italian Renaissance architectural wonder. The Basilica is the largest church in the world and is considered the burial site for St. Peter. You will also come across other artistic masterpieces such as Baldacchino, La Pieta, and the Statue of St. Peter.
Learn About the History of Gladiators
Your guide will escort you to the Roman Colosseum, one of the iconic structures of Rome. Walk around the circumference of the Colosseum so you can truly understand what this amphitheater must have been like when it was occupied by 80,000 screaming Romans. Your guide will also tell you about the stories of the gladiator battles inside the Colosseum. Your guide will also take you to the partially constructed arena, where the death battles were fought for the entertainment of the crowd.
know before you go
know before you go
- For the Vatican City tour, please make sure the meeting point before 07:20 AM. The group will proceed at 07:30 AM.
- On this tour, the group will consist of 22-24 people.
- If you have booked the 7:20 AM slot for the first leg of the tour, the second leg will begin at 1:00 PM. If you have booked the 8:30 AM slot for the first leg of the tour, the second part will begin at 3:00 PM
This Vatican early access tour starts at 08:00 AM every day. While the Roman Colosseum along with Arena A tour starts at 01:15 PM.
Reduced Price Tickets
- Child tickets are available for children below the age of 18.
How To Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive your voucher instantly. Please display your mobile voucher with a valid photo ID at the meeting point to our tour coordinators. Please be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the start time. All members of your party must carry valid ID to present it at the time of entry if requested.
Caffe Vaticano, Viale Vatican, 100, Rome. The guide will be holding a "Headout - Vivicos" sign.
Via Frangipane, 30, Rome.
How to Get There
By Train: Get down at the Ottaviano, it is a 7-minute walk to the meeting point.
*Colosseum Tour *
- The tour begins at Via Frangipane, 30, near the Colosseum. The closest metro stop is Colosseo on the blue line.
- Once you get off there, the Colosseum will be right in front of you. Take a right and get onto Via del Colosseo and take the left when the road forks to stay on Via del Colosseo. Take a right at Via Frangipane and you will find your tour guide standing at number 30, on the corner of Via Frangipane and Vicolo del Buon Consiglio, with a sign that says "Headout".
Note: Please be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the start time.