VIP Colosseum Tickets
Experience Rome's top landmarks in VIP-style. Get fast-track access to the Colosseum, and see Palatine Hill and the Roman Forum, accompanied by your guide's superb storytelling skills!
- Enter the epic Colosseum with a VIP feel and explore the symbol of the Roman empire.
- Your tour will be conducted in small and intimate groups, led by an expert English-speaking guide.
- Feel the stories of ancient Rome, the birthplace of one of the greatest civilizations in history come to life.
- Visit Palatine Hill and the Roman Forum, both offering a glimpse into fascinating Roman history.
- Colosseum entry tickets
- Colosseum fast access
- Small, intimate group sizes
- VIP experience
- Interactive and engaging guide
- The Underground and the third level
You can cancel these tickets up to 1440 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Walk in the footsteps of the gladiators, while listening to exciting stories as narrated by your friendly English-speaking guide. Learn about the events that unfolded inside the massive walls of the legendary Colosseum. Skip the long lines with this ticket and get fast-track entry to the ancient monument. Feel it coming to life, and get an intimate insight into the life of the Roman people who once filled the arena.
Your ticket includes a visit to Palatine Hill, the most important of Rome’s seven hills, and a must-see on any tour of the city. Here, your guide will help you explore the birthplace of one of the greatest civilizations in history. See the ancient ruins of the Imperial Palace, surrounded by towering pine trees and stunning views of the Circus Maximus and the Roman Forum below. Then, enter the Roman Forum, the political, social, and commercial heart of downtown Rome to get a sense of the spirit of life in ancient Roman times. Stroll along original Roman roads, the Via Sacra, and the Via Nova, and admire ornate arches and temples. Although less than half of the forum is complete today, your guide will help you imagine the city in its former glory, thanks to their impressive storytelling skills.
The tour will end in the Roman Forum. You can choose to either leave or spend more time exploring the area.
know before you go
Infants aged 0 to 5 can go for free. Children aged 6 to 18 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your tour guide at in front of the Arch of Constantine the side furthest from the Colosseum.
- They will be holding a Carpe Diem Rome sign.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- The nearest metro station is Colosseo, which is 5 minutes walk from the Arch of Constantine.
- Line B (Blue line) of the Rome Metro stops at this station every few minutes. It connects the northeast to the south of Rome, from Rebibbia to Laurentina.
- For more information on public transportation in Rome click here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.