VIP Caesar's Palace Tour with Colosseum and Roman Forum
- Tread the off-beaten trail for a VIP tour of Caesar’s Palace which includes a complete exploration of the ancient Roman villa belonging to Augustus Caesar, the first Emperor of Rome and founder of the Roman Principate.
- Explore the frescoes at Caesar’s Palace, which are said to rival even the ones in Pompeii in terms of beauty.
- Skip the line at the Colosseum and learn all about its history and culture from the accompanying archaeologist tour guide.
- Sink into ancient Roman history with a visit to Palantine Hill and the Roman Forum.
- VIP entry to Caesar's Palace
- Skip the line tickets & reservation fees for the Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill Headsets
- Expert tour guide throughout
- Hotel transfers
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Begin your tour with VIP access to the villa of Caesar Augustus. You will be accompanied by an expert guide who will lead you through the 2000-year old palace and tell you more about the building’s history and the significance of the frescoes housed here. Learn about the lives of Emperor Augustus, the first emperor of Rome and founder of the Roman Principate, Mark Antony, his uncle Julius Caesar's friend and confidante, and Cleopatra, the Egyptian queen who enticed them all.
From here, you will be taken to the famous Colosseum. Soak in the rich culture of Ancient Rome with your skip-the-line ticket and experience the thrill of walking in the amphitheatre that once featured fierce gladiators and animal hunts. End your tour with a visit to the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill. Get a sweeping view of the city from atop Palatine Hill. Find out more about the daily lives of the citizens of Rome as you walk through the ruins of the Roman Forum.
VIP Caesar's Palace Tour Key Inclusions
- Casa di Augusto (Caesar's Palace)
- Roman Forum
- Palatine Hill
- Arch of Titus
know before you go
You must carry valid ID with you to and present it at the time of entry if requested. Should you fail to do so, venue authorities may deny you entry and such instances are not liable for reschedules or refunds.
- The tour is available from Sunday to Friday.
- The tour is about 3.5 hours long.
- The tour departs from the meeting point at varied times. Please contact the tour operator for more information.
Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour commences.
- The maximum number of people on each tour is 22.
- We recommend that you wear comfortable walking shoes for this tour.
- The tour is available only in English.
- We recommend that you carry small backpacks or bags to the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palantine Hill, as large bags are not allowed inside and there are no storage facilities for them. There are stringent security checks at each of these attractions as well, which are mandatory even for those with skip the line access.
- Although the skip the line policy applies at the Colosseum, there might be unexpected delays if the maximum capacity (3,000 people) is reached. Kindly bear with us in case of the same.
- On some days it will not be possible to visit the House of Augustus due to closures or restricted availability. On such occasions, you will visit House of Livia instead, where you will see many of the same features.
- On Saturdays the House of Augustus and the House of Livia will be closed to the public. On such occasions, you will visit the Case Romane instead, where you will see many of the same features.
You will receive an email with your VIP Caesar's Palace Tour with Colosseum and Roman Forum voucher shortly. Please download it on your mobile phone or take a print out of it to show it at the designated spot in order to begin your tour.
Redeeming Your Ticket
We highly recommend that you take a print out of your voucher confirmation and ticket as it contains helpful information such as details about the meeting point and useful maps. You could also download the same on your mobile phone and show it to the tour guide at the designated meeting point before you begin the tour.
Your ticket is valid for the date and time of the booking only.