Elite Colosseum & Imperial Rome Tour
- The history books come alive as you take in Imperial Rome’s best-known monuments during an exclusive tour
- Hear about the gory history of the Colosseum as you tour its impressive interiors
- Weave your way through the fascinating ruins of the Roman Forum
- Hop over to the Palatine Hill and learn about Rome’s origins
- VIP entrance tickets to the Colosseum, Palatine Hill and Roman Forum
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Take an exclusive tour of the monuments of Imperial Rome. Led by your expert guide, this small-group tour equips you with special access to the Colosseum, the Roman Forum, and the Palatine Hill. Spread across three hours, this tour will get your history books to come alive. Drop by the Colosseum and wander along the massive amphitheatre while the guide regales you with stories of the famous gladiator battles and other spectacles that took place there. Make your way to the ruins of the Roman Forum which was once at the heart of the Roman township and houses several government edifices. Drop by the Palatine Hill that is said to be the place where Rome originated from. Check out the several ancient buildings that dot the hill as you hear the tales of Emperors that occupied the throne of the mighty Roman Empire. This tour is sure to make your trip to Rome way more special!
Your tickets will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with a valid photo ID.