Combo: Colosseum + Pantheon Audio Guide Tickets
Don't miss this chance to visit two must-see historical monuments with this super-saver combo ticket. Explore Roman history and architecture at the Colosseum and the Pantheon and get a glimpse into life in ancient Rome 2 millennia ago.
- Visit two of the most well-preserved monuments in Rome with this money-saving combo ticket.
- Explore the largest amphitheater ever built - a Roman architectural feat.
- Learn about the hand combats played in the arena by gladiators in the past.
- Walk into the famous dome-shaped structure of the Pantheon, called "the work of angels" by Michelangelo.
- Discover why the Pantheon became the most imitated buildings in the world.
- Listen to interesting tales of the structure on your multimedia audio guide and immerse yourself in the history of ancient Rome.
- Priority access to the Colosseum
- Access to the 1st and 2nd floors of the Colosseum
- Booking and handling fee for the Colosseum
- Audio guide in the Pantheon
- Free entry into the Pantheon
- Live guide
strict cancellation policy
This ticket cannot be canceled, amended or refunded.
After meeting your tour guide at the designated meeting point, head to the dominating Colosseum. Here, you will be able to skip the long ticketing line and make your way directly through security and into the world’s largest amphitheater ever constructed. Learn all about the theatre’s bloody past as your tour guide tells you stories about the infamous gladiator games. Believed to have been constructed as a gift from ancient emperors to the Roman people, this grand outdoor amphitheater once served as the epicenter for entertainment, hosting various public spectacles and games.
Did you know that Michelangelo used the Pantheon as inspiration for the dome of St. Peter’s Basilica? See the wonders of the monument unfold before you as you embark upon a special journey, using an audio guide that combines sightseeing with storytelling. This takes your viewing experience to a whole new level with various interactive functions. This is one of the best-preserved ancient buildings in Rome: from funeral monuments to the open-air oculus, you’re in for a real treat. With the help of modern audio guide technology, you’ll get the real low-down on 2000 years of Roman history. Discover the nooks and crannies of this monument and find out the lesser-known secrets of this architectural highlight of the great Roman Empire!
know before you go
- 2nd Jan - 15th Feb : 8:30am - 4:30pm (Last Entry at 3:30pm)
- 16th Feb - 15th Mar : 8:30am - 5pm (Last Entry at 4pm)
- 16th Mar - 30th Mar : 8:30am - 5:30pm (Last Entry at 4:30pm)
- 31st Mar - 31st Aug: 8:30am - 7:15pm (Last Entry at 6:15pm)
- 1st Sept - 30th Sept : 8:30am - 7pm (Last Entry at 6pm)
- 1st Oct - 26th Oct : 8:30am - 6:30pm (Last Entry at 5:30pm)
- 27th Oct - 31st Dec : 8:30am - 4:30pm (Last Entry at 3:30pm)
We recommend arriving earlier than the booking time as it takes a long time to check the green passes at the entrance to the monument (even more than 1 hour of waiting). However, the time on the ticket is not binding and therefore the audio guide can be collected within the following operating hours:
- Mon-Fri: 9:30am to 5:30pm
- Sat: 9:30am to 3:30pm
- Sun: 12pm to 6pm
- Please note that entry to the Colosseum is free on the first Sunday of every month.
- You MUST carry a valid ID with you and present it at the time of entry if requested. Should you fail to do so, venue authorities may deny you entry and such instances are not liable for reschedules or refunds.
- For safety and security reasons, no large backpacks or pieces of luggage are allowed inside the Colosseum. No storage facility is available. You can, however, take a baby stroller into the Colosseum with you, should it be necessary.
- The Pantheon is not suitable for pets
- This experience is wheelchair accessible
- Before visiting the Pantheon, download the city app on your mobile phones
The tour involves a fair amount of walking, hills, and stairs; as such we recommend wearing comfortable attire and suitable walking shoes.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Points
- You can redeem your tickets directly at Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 1, 00184 Roma RM, Italy.
- To locate the ticket redemption point on Google Maps, simply search for - Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point.
- You can redeem your tickets directly at Pantheon, Piazza della Rotonda, 00186 Roma RM, Italy.
- To locate the ticket redemption point on Google Maps, simply search for - Pantheon, Rome.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point.
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout.