Hop-On Hop-Off Bus + Colosseum Tickets
Discover the best of Rome with this perfect sightseeing combo ticket. With your hop-on hop-off bus pass, tour the city aboard Rome’s quintessential double-decker, pink bus, and conveniently stop at the city’s top attractions. Included in this tickets, get access to the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill.
- Start your hop-on hop-off tour from any stop and easily redeem your e-ticket upon boarding.
- Choose between a 24-hour and 48-hour buss pass.
- Learn about the Roman wonders with onboard commentary via complimentary headsets.
- Enjoy breathtaking, panoramic views from the upper deck of the bus as you drive past some of the most famous Roman monuments during your tour.
- At the Colosseum, enjoy access into one of Italy’s most popular attractions and avoid the hassle of waiting in a long ticketing line.
- Travel back in time at the Roman Forum as you walk the path of ancient Romans and soak up panoramic views of the city from atop Palatine Hill.
- With this stress-free tour, all your transport logistics are sorted, saving you both time and money.
- Unlimited hop-on hop-off bus access (valid for your selected duration)
- Multilingual audio headset (13 languages)
- Hop-on hop-off map of Rome with Panoramic route
- Free wifi on board the buses
- Colosseum + Palatine Hill + Roman Forum ticket
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
your hop-on hop-off tour experience
Enjoy one or two days of flexible sightseeing and explore the eternal city at your own pace. Stay onboard and soak up views from the open deck, or hop off and on at various points of interest. Your ticket grants you unlimited use, meaning you can hop-on and hop-off as many times as you’d like.
The Pink Bus Panoramic route consists of 9 stops, specially designed to take you on a tour of the city’s most popular points of interest. Conveniently visit popular attractions including Piazza del Campidoglio, Spanish Steps, Piazza Navona, Trevi Fountain, Circus Maximus, Tiber Island, Vatican Museums, and St. Peter's Basilica. Via complimentary headsets, hear entertaining stories and facts about Rome.
your colosseum experience
At stop #3, conveniently hop off right outside the Colosseum. Enjoy access into one of Italy’s most popular attractions and avoid the hassle of waiting in a long ticketing line. As you make your way inside the Colosseum, feel the adrenaline rush as you gaze around the the world’s largest arena. Your Colosseum ticket also includes entry to the Palatine Hill and Roman Forum. Situated just five minutes walk from the Colosseum, Palatine Hill offers one of the best views of the city. Once considered the most desirable neighborhood in Rome, Palatine Hill lives on as an extensive archaeological site. Explore ruins of the Flavian Palace and Stadium of Domitian, as well as the legendary Hut of Romulus.
Afterward, head to the Roman Forum and travel back in time as you walk along the same paths as the ancient Romans did. You’ll get a chance to witness popular sites including the Temple of Antoninus Pius, Temple of Castor and Pollux, Temple of Saturn, Arch of Septimius Severus and much more. From here, you can easily jump right back on the pink bus to continue your sightseeing excursion.
know before you go
April - October:
First run at 8:30 AM, last run at 6:40 PM
November - March:
First run at 8:30 AM, last run at 4:55 PM
Please note: The first run will depart from Termini Station (stop #1). Buses run daily at a frequency of 10/15 minutes.
Rome’s Panoramic tour buses are open top double-decker, pink buses. They operate in all weather thanks to a detachable roof. Buses run daily at a frequency of 10/15 minutes.
You may board any of the pink double-decker buses from any stop. Display your voucher on Mobile to the driver to redeem your bus pass.
The hop-on hop-off buses follow one route with 9 stops:
Termini Station- Stop #1
Santa Maria Maggiore - Stop #2
Colosseum - Stop #3
Circo Massimo - Stop #4
Piazza Venezia - Stop #5
Vatican City & Castel Sant’Angelo - Stop #6
Fontana di Trevi (except Saturdays after 3:00 PM, Sundays and bank holidays) - Stop #7
Via Ludovisi & Via Veneto - Stop #8
Piazza Barberini - Stop #9
View a full map of the Panoramic Pink Bus Route here.
All buses include complimentary headsets with commentary in 13 languages (English, Italian, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, Korean, Russian, Portuguese, Hindi, Arabic and Dutch).
All buses offer complimentary free.
Rome is a lively capital city and therefore political events, demonstrations and celebrations can disrupt the itinerary at any time, especially during special events, holidays summer and at weekends. There may be delays, reduced frequency and route alterations due to traffic congestion and road closures.
Colosseum, Palatine Hill and Roman Forum hours
All three sites open at 8:30 am, year-round. They close one hour before sunset, as follows: 5:00 pm from February 16 to March 15 5:30 pm from March 16 to last Saturday of March 7:15 pm from the last Sunday of March to August 31 7:00 pm from September 1 to September 30 6:30 pm from October 1 to last Saturday of October 4:30 pm from last Sunday of October to December 31
Rules and restrictions
For safety and security reasons, no large backpacks or pieces of luggage are allowed inside the Colosseum.
How to Use Your Ticket
You will receive an e-ticket via email. For the Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour, Display your e-ticket on your mobile and easily redeem your bus pass from the driver upon boarding one of the pink double-decker sightseeing buses. You may start your tour from any of the 9 stops. View a map of the Panoramic Pink Bus Tour Route here.
For the Colosseum, you have two redemption options:
1. On the day of your experience, arrive at the Colosseum and display ticket voucher on your mobile. Proceed directly to the security check and into the Colosseum.
2. On the day of your experience, display your voucher, via mobile device, along with a valid photo ID at the ticket box office located in the Colosseum square, across from the ‘Individual’s Entrance Gate’. Receive your tickets, and proceed to the Colosseum entrance. Please note, you may be required to wait in a short line at the box office.
Your bus ticket is valid for date and duration selected upon checkout. Your 24/48 hours begins at the time of your first ride. Your Colosseum ticket is valid for 2 days, redeemable anytime before the end of the year. You may enter anytime within operating hours.