Clearwater Beach: Captain Memos Pirate Cruise
Become a pirate for the afternoon and sail on the glittering Gulf of Mexico in style! This fun boat adventure is enjoyable for all ages!
- Enjoy convenient transfers from Orlando to the West Coast of Florida, where the stunning Clearwater Beach calls out to you.
- In the afternoon, you'll board Captain Memo's Pirate Ship for a unique pirate-themed adventure.
- Ride out into the Gulf of Mexico with the Jolly Roger flag flying high.
- Sip on your choice of beverage (soft drinks & alcoholic drinks available) on board.
- You may even be able to spot some bottlenose dolphins along the way.
- Once back on land, head to a beach-front cafe for a scrumptious lunch (Optional upgrade).
- Round-trip transfers from the meeting point
- Captain Memo boat ride ticket
- Drinks during your boat ride
- Expert driver/guide
- Lunch voucher (Optional)
- Optional gratuities
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
You'll be taken to the West Coast of Florida, where you'll have some downtime to explore Clearwater Beach on your own. Before you know it, it's afternoon and time to board the Captain Memo's Pirate Ship. Take to the ocean aboard this pirate ship and explore the briny world of seafaring seadogs and buccaneers! Do so while sipping on your choice of beverage: soft drinks, beer, wine, and champagne are offered. On your way, you may even be able to spot Clearwater Beach's favorite residents, bottlenose dolphins! Have some quality fun under the sun or swim at Clearwater Beach afterward before heading back to Orlando pre-evening.
After your excursion, meander about the beach-front promenade to the lunch cafe. Here, you'll have plenty of culinary options to choose from. Whether you're in the mood for some pizza, pasta, fish & chips, gyros, hot/cold sandwiches, burgers, or salads- you'll find it all. Children can choose grilled cheese sandwiches, hot dogs, burgers, chicken fingers, pasta, fish & chips, soft drinks, ice tea, and more. Your culinary needs are taken care of!
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- With Lunch
- Without Lunch
- Don't forget beachwear, towels, and sunscreen.
- Lunch vouchers will be provided to each paid adult and child purchased ticket.
You have plenty of options: pasta, pizza, hot & cold sandwiches, fish & chips, gyros, salads, grilled cheese sandwiches, hot dogs, burgers, chicken fingers, & ice tea/soft drinks.
Children aged 12 and under enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID while boarding.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your pickup to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
We have pickup points throughout the tourism corridors of Orlando, Lake Buena Vista, and Kissimmee including the Disney and Universal areas. Wait outside the meeting point as the guides will not go into lobbies or stores to look for guests.
- 7 AM: Universal- Pacifica Ballroom at Royal Pacific
- 7:15 AM: ICON Park (Back of complex below the Wheel)
- 7:30 AM: Crossroads Plaza - Gooding's Supermarket
- 7:45 AM: Disney Swan Hotel (1190) Zone 4
- 8 AM: Maingate Lakeside Hotel - (1232 Zone 4)