Traditional Dubai City Tour
Immerse yourself in the rich history and culture of Dubai with this tour that will not only help you learn about the city's history with a visit to the Dubai Museum but will also help you experience daily life in the desert city.
- Capture the essence of Dubai in a 4-hour, half day tour
- Discover the old Dubai Creek and take a look at where Dubai started
- Visit Al Bastakiya village and the Al Fahidi cultural neighborhood for a glimpse of the real Dubai
- Make your way to the Dubai Museum inside the Al Fahidi Fort and take a look at Dubai’s interesting past
- Ride an abra or the water taxi across the famous Dubai Creek
- Shop till you drop at the biggest gold and spice souk.
- Food and beverages
super flexible cancellation policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
Once you get picked up from your hotel, your coach will pass through the Al Bastakiya village and the Al Fahidi cultural neighborhood, one of the oldest residential areas in Dubai. Though parts of it were destroyed as the city developed and became modernized, much remains the same as it was when the village was first built in the 1690s; from the narrow, cobbled lanes to the lofty wind towers built for each home so they could stay cool through the scorching heat.
Continue on to the Dubai Museum, where you will learn about the historic significance of the city in the Middle East and how it came to be the way it is now. Visit the Al Fahidi Fort before making your way to the Bur Dubai side of the historic Dubai Creek so you can cross over to the Deira side of the creek in a traditional abra or water taxi. Follow your professional tour guide through the winding lanes of the gold, spice and textile souks of the city to conclude your tour.
know before you go
This tour is available everyday, starting at approximately 9:00 AM daily.
This tour lasts approximately 4 hours.
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone at the time of pickup.