Half- Day Traditional City Tour of Dubai
Immerse yourself in the rich history and culture of Dubai with this tour that will not only help you learn about the city's history with a visit to the Dubai Museum and several iconic spots of this city but will also help you experience daily life in the desert city.
- Capture the essence of Dubai in a 4-hour, half-day tour.
- Discover the old Dubai Creek and take a look at where Dubai started.
- Visit Al Bastakiya village and the Al Fahidi cultural neighborhood for a glimpse of the real Dubai.
- Make your way to the Dubai Museum inside the Al Fahidi Fort and take a look at Dubai’s interesting past.
- Ride an abra or the water taxi across the famous Dubai Creek.
- Shop till you drop at the biggest Gold and Spice Souk.
- Licensed English guide
- Audio guide in 10 languages
- Entrance fees for Dubai Museum
- Creek cross in an Abra
- Pick up from your hotel
- Drop off at Dubai Mall
- Wi-Fi onboard
- Food and beverages
- Personal Expenses
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Once you get picked up from your hotel, your coach will pass through the Al Bastakiya village and the Al Fahidi cultural neighborhood, one of the oldest residential areas in Dubai. Though parts of it were destroyed as the city developed and became modernized, much remains the same as it was when the village was first built in the 1690s; from the narrow, cobbled lanes to the lofty wind towers built for each home so they could stay cool through the scorching heat.
Continue on to the Dubai Museum, where you will learn about the historic significance of the city in the Middle East and how it came to be the way it is now. Visit the Al Fahidi Fort before making your way to the Bur Dubai side of the historic Dubai Creek so you can cross over to the Deira side of the creek in a traditional abra or water taxi. Follow your professional tour guide through the winding lanes of the gold, spice, and textile souks of the city, to conclude your tour with pictures of Burj Al Arab.
Departure from Meeting point | Jumeirah Beach Photo stop | Jumeirah Mosque Visit | Marjan Gallery visit | Museum Visit | Abra Station | Spice Souq & Gold Souq visit | Dubai Mall
know before you go
know before you go
- The audio guide is available in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, and Korean.
- The stop at Jumeriah Mosque does not include a guided entrance to the Mosque. If you would like to enter, the Mosque is only open on Sat, Sun, Tue & Thu. The mosque is closed on Friday.
- Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their heads with a scarf. Men visiting the Mosque are required to wear long trousers.
- The tour operates every day, including Friday, but the National Museum of Dubai is closed in the morning, and guests may not be able to visit it. No refund will be given for this.
- It is recommended to coordinate with your local contact to schedule your hotel pickup time.
- Photography is allowed on this tour, without flash and tripods.
- Please note that some attractions may be closed due to COVID-19 restrictions still being in place. Dubai Museum is closed until further notice, due to COVID-19 regulations.
- For those visiting the Mosque, shorts, beachwear, or sleeveless outfits are not permitted, as you are required to be fully covered.
- Daily: 9am onwards
- Pick-up occurs 30 minutes to 1 hour prior to the start of the tour.
- Mon & Wed: 9am - 10am & 10:15am - 11:15am
- Tue, Thu, Sat, & Sun: 8:45am - 9:45am
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID during the pick-up.
- This ticket includes hotel pick-ups and drop-offs.
- While booking, please provide the name of your hotel.
- If your hotel is not in the pick-up zone, you will be provided with the nearest pick-up location.
- Hotel Pick ups is applicable to all hotels in Dubai Deira / Bur Dubai / Downtown / Sheikh Zayed Road / Mall of Emirates / Jumeirah / Palm Jumeirah / Marina area.
- Additional charge of USD 15 applies for pick up from Sharjah, Jebel Ali or Ajman Hotels (to be paid at pickup).
- On the day of your tour, please arrive at your hotel lobby 10-15 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of your hotel.