Sforza Castle Entry Tickets + Milan Self Guided Tour
Immerse yourself in the charm of the 14th-century fortress and one of the most iconic global fashion capitals with this self-guided tour.
- Plan your own itinerary without being dependent on guides, schedules, and groups.
- Explore the imposing Sforza Castle, once one of Europe’s largest citadels.
- Discover the priceless art collection housed in the medieval fortification.
- Later, tap into the culture, history, and art offered by Milan on a self-guided audio tour.
- Discover the best of Milan using the digital solution’s unique navigation functionality that makes self-guiding easy.
- Reserved entry to Sforza Castle
- Self-guided audio tour of Sforza Castle
- Multilingual audio commentary in English, German, French, Italian, and Spanish
- Self-guided audio tour of Milan
- Mobile device
- Public transportation tickets
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Enjoy independent sightseeing of the beautiful Sforza Castle and the stunning city of Milan, without the restrictions of any guided schedules or groups. Plug into your audio guide as you explore and learn about Sforza Castle. With a fascinating history, this Medieval-Renaissance fortress is one of Milan's most cherished landmarks. In the present day, the museum houses a priceless collection of historic displays and artworks, including works from the repertoire of maestros like Michelangelo and Leonardo da Vinci.
As an added bonus, you can enjoy a self-guided audio tour of the famous fashion capital right from the moment you arrive at your destination. Map out the best itinerary for you with the help of a unique navigation functionality with plenty of suggested walking routes. Lose yourself in the art, history, and culture of Mian as you see some of the best city sights including Duomo di Milano, Sforza Castle, Santa Maria delle Grazie, and Sempione Park.
know before you go
Notable Sforza Castle Sights
- Castle Courtyard
- Filarete Tower
- Museum of Ancient Art
- Ducal Room & Chapel
Suitable for: wheelchair users, pram/stroller users, pregnant women
- This self-guided audio tour is subject to the opening days and hours for the Sforza Castle.
- Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, and Sun - From 9:30am to 4pm.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the redemption point. Students must show a valid student ID.
Ticket Redemption Point
- In order to gain entry to the Sforza Castle you need to exchange your booking voucher at Leonardo da Vinci's Vineyard.
- It is open from 9am to 6pm every day except Mondays.
- Address: Corso Magenta, 65, 20123 Milano MI, Italy.
- Please note this is not the audio guide offered on the premises.
- The closest bus stop is L.go D'Ancona, which is a 5-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses 58 or 94 to get you there.
- The closest tram stop is S. Maria delle Grazie, which is a 1-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board tram 16 to get you there.
This ticket is valid for 365 days from the date selected during checkout.