Rome's Tipsy Tour
Make new friends, enjoy some drinks, and explore some of Rome's most fascinating history on this tour!
- Get a chance to meet new people and experience Rome at night time.
- Soak in some history as you sip on a drink and experience a different side to the city.
- Enjoy Rome's bar scene and try a Caffè corretto.
- Multiple drinks
- Local guide
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
If you're on holiday in Rome and are looking to make friends over a couple of drinks, the tipsy tour is perfect for you. On this tour, you get to become familiar with Rome’s sights as well as its signature drinks in a relaxed atmosphere, along with a fun local guide.
Once you meet your guide, you will be briefed on a plan of action, sip on some beer/wine, and pick up some history about the area that you head on towards. Enjoy the view of the Colosseum and get a sense of some of its darker history. Learn about the mystery and taboo surrounding the fearsome sport of gladiatorial combat. Then, head over to a local Italian bar to drink a “Caffè corretto” – a combination of Baileys and Italian coffee.
Stroll through the winding cobblestoned streets and make your way to Rome’s most iconic road, which was built by Mussolini: Via Fori Imperiali. Rome's best views are best enjoyed on a marble bench by a statue of Julius Caesar with a cold drink, accompanied by some of the craziest stories of the power-hungry Roman emperors who once ruled the known world. The last area to explore on your tour is Rome’s most popular neighborhood, Monti. Fall in love with the postcard-perfect alleys shrouded with wines and Italians who are just beginning their night.
know before you go
Only those aged 18 and above can participate in this tour.
Daily at 7:30pm.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at Largo Gaetana Agnesi, above the Colosseum Metro station inside the small square.
- The guide will be holding a Carpe Diem Rome Sign.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- The nearest metro station is Colosseo, which is located directly opposite the meeting point.
- Line B (Blue Line) of the Rome Metro stops at this station every few minutes. It connects the northeast to the south of Rome, from Rebibbia to Laurentina.
- For more information on public transportation in Rome click here.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.