Private Jeep Tour Cabo Pulmo
Tour Cabo Pulmo National Park and survey the colorful topography of Mexico from a trusty Jeep. Off-road through scenic mountain routes before snorkeling over a flourishing marine ecosystem.
- Spend the day off-roading the coastal and highland trails of the Baja California peninsula, and floating above gorgeous coral reefs in Cabo Pulmo.
- Discover abundant biodiversity within the oceanfront National Park of Cabo Pulmo, labeled as the 'Aquarium of the World'.
- Snorkel above sea turtles, manta rays, and perhaps even sharks in this pristine protected area of Mexico.
- Fill up on tacos, guacamole, and sauces during complimentary lunch at a nearby restaurant.
- Hop in the Jeep and drive back to your hotel as you savor the terrain and the memories made.
- Entry to Cabo Pulmo National Park
- English or Spanish-speaking private guide
- Snorkeling equipment
- Air-conditioned 4x4 Jeep
- Mexican food from a local restaurant
- Hotel/port pick-up and drop-off
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Chart a Scenic Course Aboard the Jeep
You will be picked up at your hotel in the area before driving the coastal route along the Sea of Cortez in a 4X4. Off-road onto spectacular mountain trails. Upon entering Cabo Pulmo National Park, the Jeep will stop at Playa Arbolitos where you can grab some snacks.
Put on your snorkeling gear and get ready for the second part of your adventure where you will navigate elaborate reefs situated at the meeting point of the Gulf of California and the Pacific Ocean.
Snorkel in the Aquarium of the World
The marine National Park of Cabo Pulmo is teeming with an exquisite variety of sea life - from ospreys soaring above to gulf groupers down below. Unique coral formations, diverse flora, fauna, and more blossom in this protected area. Realize why civil society - you and me, need to keep up the fight for conservation.
A wholesome meal awaits you in a local restaurant at the community of Miraflores. Delve into a spread of tacos, guacamole, and sauces with vegan food options. You will then board the Jeep and drive back to your hotel - once again met with panoramic exhibits of mountain, desert, and sea.
know before you go
know before you go
- Please carry a swimsuit, towel, and sandals.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable clothes.
- Mon to Sun: 9am onward
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- If you choose to reach the meeting point yourself then arrive at meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at Plaza Gali parking lot, located right in front of the Sandos Finisterra hotel on the exit of the parking lot there is an Oxxo (convenient store).
- Address: Blvd. Paseo de la Marina 871, Centro, Marina, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico.
- This ticket includes hotel pickups and drop-offs.
- In the next step of booking, please specify the name and address of your hotel.
- On the day of your tour, please report at your hotel lobby 10-15 min prior to your scheduled departure.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of the hotel.