Bus & Tram: Lisbon Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
Discover Portugal in its most authentic form as you ride through the majestic streets and historic monuments of the country’s capital, Lisbon.
- Enjoy the hop-on bus rides and tram rides around the beautiful streets of Lisbon, and discover each piece of architecture at your own pace.
- Spend 2 fun yet knowledge-gaining days in and around the swoon-worthy city of Lisbon.
- Decide on fun activities that interest you and choose only the sights which you’ve always longed to see.
- Enjoy a ride in the city’s oldest means of transport - the tram.
- Learn about the history and anecdotes of Lisbon in a detailed audio guide available in 12 languages for you to choose from.
- Places to look out for: Belém, Alfama, Mouraria, Castelo, Parque das Nações, St. George's Castle.
- Audioguide in 12 languages
- Free access to Santa Justa lift and other funiculars
- Free access to Carris Lisbon public trams
- Entrance fees to museums and monuments
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Have the time of your life experiencing Lisbon, its people, and its magical city-life in this 2-day trip around the city. Explore the city in all its authenticity by blending in with the locals using the locals’ way of transport: buses and tram. Get to explore the city at your own pace, with the freedom to choose only those sights and activities that you find interesting. Take the bus to make your way to the beautiful district of Belém, which lies along the banks of the Tejo Estuary. There, get a chance to glance at the historic monuments which are an ode to the Portuguese age of discoveries. You can also ride the tram in the winding streets of Alfama, Mouraria, and Castelo. The modern style of architecture in the Parque das Nações is sure to leave you spell-bound.
Feel like a true ‘Lisboeta’
As you take the open-top bus tour, feeling the wind in your hair, or you ride along a tramcar which takes you through the most traditional quarters of Lisbon, and near the iconic St. George’s Castle, feel like a true Lisboeta, a person from Lisbon, while you enjoy the detailed audio guide tour of the city which is sure to answer all your questions about the city.
know before you go
know before you go
- The audio guide is available in the following 12 languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Portuguese, Chinese, Dutch, Japanese, Swedish, and Russian.
- Daily: 9:30am to 7pm
Daily: 10am to 7pm
Please check the operating hours of the attractions you wish to go to prior to your visit.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at any of the below meeting points.
Meeting Point 1
- Board bus at Praça da Figueira.
- Address: 1100-422 Lisbon, Portugal.
Meeting Point 2
- Board bus at Yellow Bus Tours - Lisboa.
- Address: Praça do Comércio 31 34, 1100-148 Lisboa, Portugal