Evening Tour in Kuala Lumpur with Symphony Water Fountain Show and KL Tower
Spend a blissful evening enjoying the vibrant beauty of Kuala Lumpur when the sun goes down, with an expert driver cum guide. Top off the experience with the Symphony Water Fountain Show and view of the extraordinary skyline of the city at night from the KL Tower.
- Admire the beauty of Kuala Lumpur decked up in night lights when you are picked up in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Hunt for souvenirs at bargain prices at Chinatown and the city's vibrant night markets.
- Visit the majestic Independence Square and the bustling Central Market that offers a unique retail and heritage experience.
- Experience the spellbinding beauty of 360-degree views of the city from the KL Tower.
- Witness the Symphony Water Fountain Show at the Twin Towers Lake, an enchanting blend of sound, water, and light.
- See some of the city's skylines' most iconic attractions including The Petronas Towers, the tallest twin towers in the world.
- Professional, English-speaking driver cum guide
- Hotel transfers within 5km radius of Twin Towers
- SIC transfers in air-conditioned vehicle
- Visit to KL Tower
- Symphony Water Fountain Show
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
You can cancel these tickets up to 48 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
A Date with the Lights
Enjoy an evening with the shimmer of vibrant lights in the lively city of Kuala Lumpur. Start the tour with your driver cum tour guide as they take you straight to Chinatown and Maha Mariamman Temple. Take the opportunity to shop your at the famous night markets in the area which offer a wide variety of products at bargain prices.
See the Best of Kuala Lumpur
The city of Kuala Lumpur has a lot to offer in terms of tourist attractions. Visit the River Confluence, the Central Market, and the famous Independence Square which speaks of the rich history of Kuala Lumpur. As the darkness sets in, head to the KL Tower which offers a magnificent 360-degree view of the beautiful capital of Malaysia.
As the night proceeds, head to the Twin Towers lake with your guide, where you’ll be able to witness the majestic dance of water, light, and sounds at the Symphony Water Fountain Show.
Admire the Dominant Icons of the City Skyline
The tour provides the perfect chance to capture some of the most iconic attractions that dominate the city's skyline. One of them is the tallest twin buildings in the world - the Petronas Twin Towers. Completed in 1996, the 88-storey skyscrapers portray a beautiful Islamic influence and a post-modern architectural design.
know before you go
know before you go
Wear sensible shoes, and bring along sunscreen, caps, or hats.
Daily: 4pm - 8pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID during the pick-up.
- This ticket includes hotel pickups and drop-offs.
- In the next step of booking, please specify the name and address of your hotel along with your WhatsApp number and country code.
- Complimentary Pick Up & Drop is from Hotels/Residences located within 5km radius from Twin Towers.
- On the day of your tour, please report at your hotel lobby 10-15 min prior to your scheduled departure.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of the hotel.