KL City of Lights: Night Tour
Tour the capital of Malaysia on an open-top bus that takes you to all its iconic landmarks glittering in the evening light.
- Witness a charming side of Kuala Lumpur after dark during this bus tour.
- Enjoy unobstructed views of the Malaysian capital on an open-top double-decker bus.
- Sightsee famous landmarks illuminated in the night during this 2-hour tour.
- Head to Chinatown and Little India and get a glimpse into a variety of cultures.
- Capture the stunning beauty of the National Palace, KL Tower, Istana Budaya, and more structures twinkling at night.
- Access to the bus tour
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be canceled, amended, or refunded.
You're in for a gala time during this bus tour of Kuala Lumpur. The first stop will be at the Kuala Lumpur City Centre, known for its stunning skyscrapers and dazzling nightlife. Next, go to the futuristic Saloma Link Bridge - a KL destination that's a must-visit for all ardent Instagram users. Head to KL Tower, which boasts an observation platform 276 meters above the ground. Visit Chinatown, Central Market, and Little India to squeeze in some shopping in heritage locations.
You'll also visit the National Palace, a monument with spectacular architecture. Pass by the largest railway station in Southeast Asia, KL Sentral, after which you'll stop over at River of Life. At this beautiful waterfront, you'll see the convergence of two rivers from the Klang Valley. Finally, your tour will end at Istana Budaya, also called the Palace of Culture. Here, you'll explore the artistic hub of the Malaysian capital, home to all types of theatre.
know before you go
- You must present proof of full vaccination on the day of your tour.
- You are required to wear a face mask during the tour.
- This experience can accommodate a maximum of 20 people in 1 group.
- You can choose your tickets from the two options: Malaysian Citizen Ticket and Non-Malaysian Citizen Ticket.
- Saloma Link
- KL Tower
- Central Market
- Little India
- KL Sentral
- National Palace
- Merdeka Square
- River of Life
- Istana Budaya
Daily: 8pm - 10pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the redemption point.
- Please arrive at the redemption point 20 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your tickets at Sungei Wang Plaza
- Address: Jln Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- The closest bus stop is Kl123 Monorel Bukit Bintang/Sg Wang, which is a three-minute walk to the redemption point.
- Board buses #400, #420, #421, and #580 to get you there.
- The closest metro station is Bukit Bintang, which is a one-minute walk to the redemption point.
- Board metro KG to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.