Rome: Explorer City Pass
Travel back in time to see ancient Roman monuments, go on a gelato run, or be blown away by the priceless art in the Vatican. How you spend your holiday is totally up to you - the pass unlocks entry to all of these attractions!
- Choose from 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, or 7 attractions with 17 authentic Roma experiences to choose from.
- Spend your time exploring iconic ruins on a bike, eating like an Italian, or admiring precious art.
- The pass includes access to top attractions like the Vatican, Sistine Chapel, and Trevi Fountain.
- With 60 days of validity from first use, the pass gives you time to pace out and visit your chosen attractions, allowing for a slow and meaningful journey.
- Admission to Rome's top attractions
- Digital guidebook, map & attraction information
- Free luggage storage at several city-centre locations including Venice Square, Navona Square, and Vatican City
super flexible cancellation policy
The pass can be cancelled anytime during the life of the pass, as long as it has not been activated.
why you should get this pass
Rome was not built in a day, so it stands to reason that you will not be able to see it all in that much time. Exploring the Italian capital is all about lapping up the dolce vita lifestyle while treating your senses to the best of art and culture. Choose the number of experiences and/or attractions (2, 3, 4, 5, 6, or 7) and tour Rome at your own pace. Your pass includes experiences such as visiting the Vatican Museums, trying authentic Italian food, biking around the city, and more. There's no need to choose which attractions you want to see before you purchase the card. You can pick any of the Explorer attractions as you go. This allows you to keep things flexible and see what you feel like doing in the moment.
- Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
- Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill with an audio tour, hosted entry, and multimedia video
- St. Peter's Basilica including Christian Treasures audio guide
- Castel Sant’Angelo with audio guide
- Eat Like Italians! Set Italian Menu
- Borghese Gallery and City Guide App
- Rome Catacombs Tour including transfer
- Capitolini Museum with hosted entry
- Vatican Gardens by open-top bus
- HiBike and Caracalla Baths - 3hrs
- Ancient Via Appia Antica by Bike
- Altar of the Fatherland Panoramic View
- Piazza Navona Underground
- Leonardo Da Vinci Experience
- Trevi Fountain Underground Experience
- HiBike and Circo Massimo Experience - 3hrs
- HiBike Rental - 3hrs
know before you go
This pass has the following options you can choose from:
- 2 Choice Pass
- 3 Choice Pass
- 4 Choice Pass
- 5 Choice Pass
- 6 Choice Pass
- 7 Choice Pass
- Some attractions may require reservations. Your pass must be valid on the day of the reservation. Please note, making reservations will NOT activate your pass. Your pass is only activated when you visit your first attraction.
Children aged 2-6 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
No printout required! You will receive your pass digitally via email after you've purchased it. You can use it straight from your phone.
Once activated, your pass will be valid for 60 days. You can activate your pass by visiting your first attraction. You'll have one year from the date of purchase to activate your pass. After one year, it will expire.