Miami Explorer Pass
Choose from select attractions and see Miami's top highlights!
- Select 2, 3, 4, or 5 activities or attractions from a list of 30.
- After first use, take up to 60 days to visit the other attraction(s).
- Make the best of the guidebook you receive to learn about attractions, bike rentals, cruises, and more.
- Get direct entry to attractions with your Explorer Pass.
- Access to 2, 3, 4, or 5 of Miami's top attractions
- Validity period of 60 days
- Free digital guide book
super flexible cancellation policy
The pass can be canceled anytime during the life of the pass, as long as it has not been activated.
why you should get this pass
Want to take your time exploring Miami without time constraints in place? Then, the Explorer Pass is meant for you. Choose the number of attractions you're interested in seeing: 2, 3, 4, or 5. When you activate your pass at the first attraction, you will have up to 60 days to visit the rest. You don't even have to plan which attractions you'd like to see before you buy this pass. Just pick any of the attractions on the Explorer Pass on the go. Try your hand at fun activities like a duck tour of South Beach, a Conch Train tour, or an Everglades airboat ride, to name a few. This allows for some flexibility and you can go where you'd like to when you feel like it. Hakuna Matata!
- Big Bus Miami 1-Day Panoramic Tour
- Zoo Miami
- Duck Tours South Beach
- Miami Seaquarium
- Island Queen Millionaire's Row Sightseeing Cruise
- Everglades Alligator Farm and Airboat Ride
- 2-Hour Beach Chair Rental
- Bike and Roll: Full-Day Bike Rental
- Jet Boat Miami
- The Official Art Deco Walking Tour
- Lion Country Safari - Drive Thru Admission Only
- Ft. Lauderdale Glass Bottom Boat and Snorkeling Trip
- Miami Watersports 1-Hour Kayak or Paddleboard
- Sawgrass Recreation Park Everglades Airboat Adventures
- Sip, Savor & Salsa Nightlife Experience
- Key Largo Princess Glass Bottom Boat Cruise
- ARTECHOUSE Miami
- Cycle Party Miami Wynwood Insta Tour
- Sunset Watersports Key West Snorkel Dip & Sip
- Conch Tour Train
- Key West Shipwreck Treasure Museum
- Island Safari Bike Rental
- Sunset Watersports Key West 2-Hour Kayak Rental
- Sunset Watersports Paddleboard Rental
- Harry S. Truman Little House
- Key West Aquarium
know before you go
This ticket has the following options you can choose from:
- 2 Choice Pass
- 3 Choice Pass
- 4 Choice Pass
- 5 Choice Pass
Children aged 3-12 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
No printout required! You will receive your pass digitally via email after you've purchased. You can download it onto the free Go City app and use them straight from your phone.
When you activate your pass at the first attraction, you will have up to 60 days to visit the rest.