Go Rome Explorer Pass
When in Rome, choose the Explorer Pass which offers an authentic tailor-made experience, allowing you to choose between four or six attractions from a wide range of exploits and escapades.
- Pick either 4 or 6 attractions, including one premium activity, with over 25 authentic Roma experiences to choose from
- Exploring Roman ruins, eating like an Italian, staring dumbfounded at the priceless art housed in the Vatican, horseback riding, and opera shows are just some of the many experiences that await you
- The pass includes top attractions like the Colosseum, Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter’s Basilica, giving you the chance to discover the best of Rome
- With 30 days of validity from first use, the pass gives you plenty of time to explore and discover your chosen attractions, allowing for a slow and meaningful journey
- With a fully-digital pass that you can scan at the entrance, you can rest assured of a hassle-free experience
- Click here for the Explorer Guidebook
- Go Rome Explorer Pass
- Personal Expenses
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Come. See. Conquer.
A city like no other, Rome is a treasure trove of monumental icons, haunting ruins, picturesque streets, delicious food, and rich artistic heritage. When in Rome, prioritizing attractions can often seem overwhelming, especially given its ancient and dense cityscape. With the Explorer Pass, you can indulge in a wide spectrum of experiences the Italian capital has to offer. Hand-pick the activities that strike a chord with you, and discover the roads that lead to Rome.
Choose one premium activity, including 4 or 6 attractions from a list of over 25, and pull together the perfect itinerary for you! Rome was not built in a day, and one can’t certainly explore it in that much time. With 30 days of validity from first use, the Explorer Pass allows you to get under the skin of a place, giving you plenty of time to discover the attractions you have picked. In a fast-paced world ridden with instant gratification, this pass offers a means of slow travel, allowing you to pause and live in the moment.
Click here for the Explorer Guidebook.
know before you go
- 4 Attractions: Choose any four attraction packages and complete them within 30 days from the first scan.
- 6 Attractions: Choose any six attraction packages and complete them within 30 days from the first scan.
- Click here for the Explorer Guidebook.
- Certain attractions, like tours and shows, may require an advanced reservation. Please ensure to go through the attraction page and get the necessary reservation information.
- All non-activated passes are eligible for a refund within 30 days from your purchase date.
- Note: In light of the outbreak of COVID-19, attraction inclusions with the pass are subject to change, and availability may differ from instructions on attraction websites; please click here for the most up-to-date list of inclusions as of August 26th, 2020.
How to use your Go Rome Explorer Pass
- Download your Go Rome Explorer pass onto the Go City mobile app and use it right from your phone. You can also choose to print the pass at home.
- Once you have the pass, all you need to do is present your Go Rome pass to be scanned at each attraction and you're in.
Reduced Price Tickets
Children between the ages of 2 - 6 enjoy reduced prices on their tickets.
- Your tickets will be emailed to you shortly. Please download the pass and display it on your phone for scanning before entering the attractions.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.