Las Vegas Explorer Pass By Go City
Explore the city of Las Vegas, with the Go City: Las Vegas Explorer Pass access 2 to 7 attractions of your choice from 40+ options.
- With the Go Cty: Las Vegas Explorer pass access to 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 attractions from the 40+ tours and attractions covered.
- Explore at your own pace as the pass is valid for 60 days.
- The pass covers all the popular attractions, shows, restaurants and bar options in the mesmerising and entertainment-filled city of Las Vegas.
- You can access your pass and guide on your mobile device, making your experience hassle-free.
- Access to 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, or 7 attractions from 40+ options
- Digital pass with Go City app and guide with attraction information and instructions
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Make your way to the city famous for its casino-hotels and nightlife. Las Vegas, every year without fail ranks among one of the world's most visited tourist destinations. The Go City: Las Vegas Explorer pass gives you hassle-free access to 2 to 7 tours and attractions of your choice from the 40+ options available. Make your way to the attractions you choose at your own pace as this pass is valid for 60 days. The Go City app gives you access to the guide with information and instructions for the places you wish to visit.
A city filled with entertainment, casinos, a wide range of stay, restaurant and bar options, Las Vegas has everything that makes it a major resort city of the world.
know before you go
know before you go
- Check the atttractions and tours covered and access the guidebook here.
- Guests are recommended to check the operating hours of the attractions they wish to go to prior to their visit.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the same at each ticket redemption point along with a valid photo ID.
Ticket Redemption Points
Firstly, download the Go City app. You can then use your order confirmation number to add your pass to your phone. Et voilà, it'll be right there on the app. (But don't worry, your pass won't activate until you visit your first attraction!).
Feeling old-school? You can also print your pass at home using the link in your confirmation email. (You can also show this version of the pass on your phone if you'd prefer!).