Washington DC Old Town Trolley City Tour
A great way to explore the many attractions of Washington DC, this tour on a custom-built trolley offers you great views from every seat along with live narration on board.
- Enjoy an overview of the rich DC history and culture on this sightseeing tour with a 30-minute stop along the way for you to explore on your own.
- See major sites like the Washington Monument, Union Station, the Smithsonian Museums, and much more.
- The height of the custom-built trolley is such that each seat offers you a great view.
- During the stop at the Abraham Lincoln Memorial, you can explore the Lincoln Memorial, Korean War Veterans Memorial, and the Vietnam Veterans Memorial Wall.
- While on board, enjoy live narration about the sites you pass by, making your experience richer.
- 1-day Washington DC Old Town trolley city tour pass
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
The capital of the United States, Washington DC, maybe a relatively compact state but is home to some of the grandest examples of neoclassical architecture. In addition to this, DC is also famous for iconic performing-arts centers and museums. On this sightseeing tour, you will get an overview of the historic and cultural fabric of the state as you journey on a comfortable trolley bus.
From the moment you depart from Washington Welcome Center, you will find that there are a bunch of intriguing buildings coming your way, made even more immersive with the live narration on board the trolley. On the tour, there will be one stop made at Abraham Lincoln Memorial, and here is where it gets exciting! During the stop, you will have half an hour to go exploring on your own. You can visit the Lincoln Memorial, Korean War Veterans Memorial along with the Vietnam Veterans Memorial Wall.
know before you go
know before you go
- WiFi is available on the trolley.
- Daily: 10am to 4pm
- The bus departs every hour.
- The tour is closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas, July 4, and for the Army Ten Miler.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive at the attraction 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Washington Welcome Center.
- Address: 1001 E Street NW, 20004.
- The closest bus stop is 11TH ST & E ST NW sb. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses 63, 64, 543, 725 and many more to get you there.
- The closest metro station is Metro Center. It is a quick 3-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board Blue, orange, red, sliver line metros to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.