Explore the fascinating world of science, technology & space at Italy’s pioneering interactive science museum in Naples.
- Mix education with fun at Città della Scienza as you take part in experiential learning and entertainment, and watch fascinating exhibitions
- Learn how your body works at CORPOREA, Europe’s first interactive museum on the human body.
- Explore the 14 thematic islands dedicated to health, biomedical sciences & technologies, and disease prevention.
- Enter the world of insects, spiders, tarantulas, and scorpions at Insects & Co with its 6 thematic islands.
- Fun Fact: Città della Scienza is the first technologically-advanced Italian interactive science museum in the country.
- Entry to Città della Scienza
- Entry to CORPOREA
- Entry to Bugs & Company
- Entry to Space To Your Future till 30 June 2023
- Workshops for children and young people (on weekends and holidays)
- Free tour guides available on site
- Entry to Planetarium Robot explorer in Italian & English (tickets available on site for €3 instead of €5 for 2D shows)
- Entry to Planetarium live show in Italian (tickets available on site for €4 instead of €6)
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Step into an interactive world of science and technology at the Città della Scienza. The journey is truly enlightening, educational, and full of learning for young and old minds alike. Buckle up to try your hand at scientific experiments, engage with interactive exhibits, participate in fun as well as educational activities and meet real scientists. For lovers of all things science, this is the best place to be! It is particularly an important excursion for young children to tickle their inquisitive minds and creativity through a plethora of direct phenomena experimentation to discover the scientific culture. Your ticket also lets you save on entry tickets to the planetarium, the most advanced in Italy where you discover the mysteries of the galaxies, the stars, and everything celestial.
How much do you actually know about your own body? Find out everything there is, here at The interactive museum on the human body, the first in all of Europe! Featuring 100 exhibits, sensory experiences, labs & hands-on experiments, this section brings to you a world dedicated to the human body, biomedical sciences, and prevention & lifestyle. Tour 14 thematic islands with interactive exhibits, immersive videos, virtual reality experiences, games, multimedia, labs, experiments and so much more!
Insects & Co
Peek into the life of a bug and learn about its ecosystems, lifecycles, and behaviors up close. Immerse yourself in the experience as you hear, observe and touch a myriad of brightly colored insects, spiders, scorpions, and other invertebrates in naturalistic terrariums.
Get discounts on entry tickets to the planetarium (which need to be purchased on-site). You will explore the universe and its secrets at the most advanced planetarium in Italy. Set foot into the celestial sphere with a simulator of the sky - an educational tool used for learning astronomy by reproducing the sky and astronomical objects that fill the universe. Discover space and the wonders of the night sky with shows and movies.
know before you go
know before you go
- The Planetarium is recommended for children over 6 years.
- Languages used at the museum are Italian and English.
- Facilities: Parking, Pram/Stroller Accessibility, Wheelchair Accessibility.
- Note that the following are not allowed during shows: pets, use of mobile phones, food and drinks.
- Tue to Fri: 9am - 4pm
- Sat & Sun: 9am - 5pm
- Closed on Mondays, 25 Dec, and 1 Jan
Special Opening Days
- 6 Jan: 9am - 5pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Città della Scienza.
- Address: Via Coroglio, 57, 80124 Napoli NA, Italy.
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
- The closest bus stop is Coroglio - Città della Scienza. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses #C1 & #R7 to get you there.