Christmas Day Sightseeing Circular Cruise
Hop aboard a modern riverboat and set sail on the River Thames to spend a beautiful Christmas Day surrounded with lights, festivity, tradition, and history!
- Spend an hour on River Thames and view the magic of Christmas from the sparkling waters!
- Witness the heart of London on your sightseeing cruise as you float past historic riverside sights such as The London Eye, Tower of London, Houses of Parliament, and more!
- With an audio guide available in 8 languages, pick up on interesting facts and stories about London’s glorious past
- Enjoy a variety of festive snacks and drinks available for purchase from the cash bar on board the cruise
- Circular Sightseeing Cruise on River Thames
- Audio Guide
- Hotel Transfers
- Additional Gratuities
Audio Guide Languages
Italian, French, German, Spanish, Chinese, Russian, English and Japanese
Infants 4 and below go free. A child ticket (5 - 15) and a family ticket of 2 adults and 3 children can be purchased at a reduced rate.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled.
What To Expect
It’s that day of the year when River Thames is at its calmest yet most serene. There is joy and festivity in the air, mixed with tradition, meaning, and wonder. Witness the spirit of Christmas as you sail on the Thames aboard a fully heated modern riverboat. This is an opportunity to view Christmas in a wholly new and fresh perspective. This circular sightseeing cruise will take you past celebrated landmarks like The London Eye, Tower Bridge, Tower of London, Churchill Museum, Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, Cabinet War Rooms and Big Ben, the famous bell at the top of the Clock Tower of the Palace of Westminster. With an open deck on top and an audio guide available in 8 languages, you can make full use of the tour by immersing yourself in the charm of your surroundings. A cash bar on board the cruise will be serving delicious snacks and drinks, including mulled wine and mince pies so that you can have a hearty treat!
Know Before You Go
9.45, 10.15, 11.00, 12.15, 12.45, 13.30, 14.00, 14.45
Westminster Pier, SW1A 2JH
The boat departs and returns to Westminster Pier
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the time of boarding the cruise.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the scheduled time to avoid any delays.
Redeem your voucher at the time of boarding the cruise from Westminster Pier
The pier is situated next to Westminster Bridge, by the entrance to Westminster underground station, which connects you to the Circle, District, and Jubilee lines.
These tickets are valid for the date and time selected during booking.