Château de Fontainebleau Tickets
Visit France’s Château de Fontainebleau, where several generations of French monarchs ruled and lived peacefully!
- Visit a former castle that now serves as a national museum and UNESCO World Heritage site.
- This perfect weekend-getaway from Paris is enveloped by the scenic Fontainebleau forest.
- Skip the lines and head straight into this historic and bejeweled architectural site.
- From Marie Antoinette to the Napoleons, learn all about the history of this castle and its inhabitants.
- Wander through 1500 rooms, including chapels, galleries, guest apartments, and more.
- Sneak a peek at Marie Antoinette's bed, Napoleon's throne, the portrait of Empress Josephine, and more.
- Stumble across the landscape, formal, and Renaissance gardens, inspired by English and Italian gardens.
- Skip-the-line ticket into Château de Fontainebleau
- Access to the Great Apartments circuit
- Access to the Napoleon I Museum
- Access to temporary exhibitions
- Access to parklands & gardens
- Audio guide
- Live guide
- Access to the Chinese museum
These tickets can't be cancelled. However, you can use them any time until 16 7月, 2024.
These tickets are valid until 16 7月, 2024.
A UNESCO World Heritage site since 1981, Château de Fontainebleau is a beautiful sight. Surrounded by the lush Fontainebleau forest, this palace served as home for many French kings over 800 years. In fact, it was the only palace to have been continuously inhabited by royalty for eight centuries.
Enter the palace and begin your venture! With over 1500 rooms and 130 acres of parkland and gardens at your disposal, there’s much to see and absorb. Take in the famous horseshoe-shaped staircase, multiple galleries, guest apartments, and the stunning chapel located inside the palace. You’ll also get to peek at Marie Antoinette's bed, Napoleon's throne, François Gérard's 1807 portrait of Empress Josephine, and more! Head over to the parklands and drink in the views of French & English-styled gardens, making you feel one with nature.
know before you go
know before you go
COVID Safety Measures
- All frequent touchpoints are sanitized frequently.
- All guests are required to wear face masks while on the premises at all times.
- Guests are urged to maintain social distancing of at least 2 meters from other guests.
- A valid health pass is necessary to enter the chateau for all visitors 12 years old and older. The gardens and courtyards are accessible without a green pass or valid health pass. Visitors 11 years old and older must wear a mask.
The attraction is accessible by wheelchair (with some limitations).
- The chateau is open every day except Tue, 1 Jan, 1 May, and 25 Dec.
- From Oct to Mar: 9:30am to 5pm (last access at 4:15pm)
- From Apr to Sep: 9.30am to 6pm (last access at 5:15 pm)
Ages 17 and under (non-EU citizens) and 26 and under (EU citizens) enjoy free entry.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please print the voucher and display it with a valid photo ID at the cashier office of the attraction.
- If you are eligible for free admission, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the cashier office of the attraction: Château de Fontainebleau.
- Address: 77300 Fontainebleau, France
- Take the train (line R) from the Gare de Lyon in Paris to Montargis-Sens. Get off at Fontainebleau-Avon.
- From Fontainebleau, take the bus (line 1) going to Les Lilas. Get off at the Château.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.