La Pedrera Premium
Get the chance to see one of Barcelona’s most iconic structures, the Casa Mila, before other people can! Check out the breathtaking roof-terrace of La Pedrera all on your own with your early access tour and explore parts of the building that are not open to the general public in other tours.
- There is much more space that is open to tourists with an expansion of 1,400 square meters more than before, and a total of 4,500 square meters spread across five floors.
- Revel in the beauty of La Pedrera as you tour the building in a small group, and explore it at your own pace.
- Explore Gaudi’s Pedrera and enjoy exclusive access to the entire building, including the Roof-terrace, Espai Gaudí (the attic), The Apartment and Courtyards.
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
Casa Mila, also called ‘La Pedrera’ or ‘the stone quarry’ is an indirect reference to its uncanny resemblance to an open quarry. Its construction began in the year 1906 and ended six years later in 1912, by Antoni Gaudi. It is an exquisite work of art, and holds great value, giving it massive recognition throughout the world. For this, it was added to UNESCO’s World Heritage List in the year 1948. In the present age, La Pedrera is home to a cultural center that is a point of reference in Barcelona, due to it being the headquarters of the Catalunya La Pedrera Foundation, which hosts a wide array of interesting activities and also provides several areas for holding exhibitions and other public purposes. It is a flaming beacon of knowledge and creation in today's world and also serves as a source of artistic illumination, driving change in Spanish society and drawing the commitment of multifaceted people to protecting and promoting Barcelona’s artistic heritage.
The meeting point is at the attraction itself, at the main entrance of Passeig de Gracia. Once you enter, you will get to take a tour of the entire location in relative peace and quiet before the usual crowds are bustling about. Getting to tour La Pedrera in this intimate manner is an exclusive opportunity that most people normally don’t get. A UNESCO World Heritage Site, La Pedrera is a true masterpiece that celebrates nature, indeed the structure almost seems like it sprung up organically, which perhaps had been Gaudi’s intention all along.
The place’s incredible beauty is hard to ignore, especially during the mornings when La Pedrera blooms to life, from pretty flowers dotted with dew, to lush green trees that grow all over the area. It also is home to several marine creatures that are stunning to see and their presence feels all the more natural. La Pedrera awakes, ready to greet several hundreds of visitors who desire to uncover its unique secrets. Preparations are done to open the structure to the public every morning, ensuring it is as magical as it always is. On this tour, you will also have access to the roof, from where you can take in breathtaking views of the city as well as admire the sculptures that lovingly adorn the rooftop. Take your time exploring, the apartment areas, attic, and courtyards of this beloved structure, the envy of its neighbors in every way.
- Whole building
- Espai Gaudi (the attic)
- The apartment and the courtyard
Know Before You Go
- From Sep 28 la Pedrera will be open from Thursday to Sunday with winter opening hours (from 9:00 AM to 6:30 PM day visit, and from 7:00 PM, the night visit).
- Therefore, from Monday to Wednesday next week it will be closed.
- It is also closed on 25 Dec.
- Touch situation plans in relief and Braille on the four floors that are open to the public.
- Touch areas along the route of the tour.
- Diptych in Braille and in large print for the tour of the building.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, amended or refunded.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase
- Please display the same along on your mobile phone along with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Please arrive 10 - 15 minutes prior to the scheduled time in order to avoid any delays
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your voucher directly at the attraction: Casa Milà (La Pedrera)
- Address: Passeig de Gràcia, 92, La Pedrera-Casa Milà, 08008 Barcelona, Spain
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
- Bus: 22, 24, 34, 63, B24, H10, H12, H8
- Train: R1, R2N, R2S, R4
- Metro: L2, L3, L5
The ticket is valid for the date and time selected during the booking
- Flash photography, tripods, rucksacks and mobile phone calls are prohibited.
- Photographing or filming La Pedrera for commercial ends requires special authorization, which can be requested from the Communication Department of Catalunya-La Pedrera Foundation.