Headout is evolving the way people discover the world by connecting them with exceptional experiences at the push of a button. We are building a magical platform that gets everyone to head out and have fun in a matter of seconds; no matter where you are and what you want to do. We are combining a delightful product experience, data-driven decisions, sophisticated supply side logistics network and world-class operations to solve a huge basic human problem: how do we have a good time?
We’ve grown 15x in the last 9 months and are backed by some of the finest investors in Silicon Valley who are behind companies like Alibaba, Lyft, Snapchat, Snapdeal, Angellist, Instacart, Product Hunt, Postmates and others.
As a part of our New York leadership team, the Operations Manager will be directly responsible for the operations, growth and the reach of the Headout brand in the city.
We are seeking an all-around athlete who can take on a broad range of responsibilities. These include anything from creating a partner acquisition strategy to generating local consumer insights to managing on-ground operations and everything in-between!
What will you do?
- Lead and manage all local operations on the ground
- Hire and manage our local network of ticket delivery partners
- Identify operational bottlenecks and solve problems by innovating and implementing new processes
- Work with product teams to drive product partnerships and influence product roadmaps based on first-hand customer feedback from the city
- Develop, drive and manage innovative local initiatives that help grow Headout in the community
- Drive revenue generation and build a partner network by prospecting, qualifying and closing new partnerships with local affiliates and influencers
- Build, maintain, and communicate detailed reporting at city-level and regional-level
- Evaluate strategic opportunities to grow Headout in New York by working with complimentary mobile marketplaces, hotels, OTAs, travel agents and corporates
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years of operations experience in online marketplace, e-commerce or travel related businesses.
- Prior experience in hiring, managing and scaling teams.
- Ability to develop efficient work-flows for team and make data-driven decisions.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task with excellent organization skills.
- Excellent internal and external communicator and strong interpersonal skills.
- Comfort with a fast-paced environment and changing requirements.
- Ability to be proactive and work independently with minimal guidance.
- Can do attitude, strategic thinker and passion for new products and solutions.