Camp Nou Tour with Interactive Virtual Experience & Multimedia Audioguide - Anytime Entry
Make your way to Camp Nou, the worshipped home to Barcelona F.C. and live out your football dreams for a day! A multimedia audio guide and a thrilling virtual reality experience make for an unforgettable tour of this stunning stadium.
- Hop aboard a riveting tour of Camp Nou and dive right into the history and prestige of the famed FC Barcelona
- Bypass queues and head right into the stadium without worrying about beating daytime crowds
- Wander through the museum and relive FC Barcelona’s greatest moments and marvel at the newly built ‘Messi Area’ and peer at his 5 Ballon d’Or trophies
- This multimedia audio-guided tour ensures you don’t miss out on interesting stories and facts about the stadium and its history
- Experience the most memorable moments of the club with dedicated Virtual Reality glasses while sitting at the stands of the stadium
- This ticket offers a flexible validity up till the 13th of January 2020, making it an easy fit into your itinerary
- Skip-the-line entry into the Barça Museum
- Tour of Camp Nou
- Barça Virtual Experience with VR glasses
- Multimedia audio-guide
The multi-media audioguide is available in Catalan, Spanish, English, German, Italian, French, Portuguese, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, Dutch, Arabic, and Russian.
Ages 5yrs and below go free. Ages 6-13yrs and senior citizens aged 70 and above enjoy reduced pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
This audio-guided multimedia tour gives you access to the glorious 120-year history of the club. Walk through the museum and learn about the roots of the club and get a glance of some of the memorabilia that have enthused fans all over the globe. Get access to the ‘Messi Area’, a space in the museum dedicated to the greatest player of our time.
On this tour, you get the opportunity to go behind the scenes at FC Barcelona and get a chance to look at and be in places that are otherwise only permitted to the players and staff! With VR Glasses, you will be able to relive some of the finest moments of the club. While being seated at the stands, this experience allows you to view and relive some of the most memorable goals and moments as if you were really there! You also have exclusive access to the press box and enjoy a panoramic view of the stadium, to the dressing room where the players get into their kits right before a game, and to the press room, where players and managers give their thoughts after a game.
Even if you are not a football fan, you are sure to enjoy this experience!
know before you go
know before you go
- Due to match schedules, training sessions or special events, F.C. Barcelona reserves the right to change the schedule, routes or close part of the museum tour if need be.
- Due to the number of staircases involved on the tour, the Camp Nou Experience is not recommended for people with physical disabilities, for structural reasons.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the stadium.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Your meeting point is at the Camp Nou Stadium (C. d'Aristides Maillol, 12, 08028 Barcelona, Spain,Barcelona).
Take bus 113 or M12 and get off at the Mini Estate bus stop.
This station is a 1-minute walk to the stadium.
Take metro L5, L9S, L10S and get off at Collblanc metro station.
This station is a 2-minute walk to the ticketing office.