Barcelona City Tour : Hop-On-Hop-Off Tour + Camp Nou Tickets
Explore the enchanting seaside city of Barcelona, fabled for its boundless culture and architecture on a bus tour with exclusive hop-on, hop-off access that gives you the liberty to travel at your own pace. Also, gain entry to Camp Nou football stadium, home to the famous football team FC Barcelona!
- Explore Barcelona from the comfort of a moving bus. Hop on and off as and when you please and discover its city streets and monuments at your own sweet pace.
- Marvel at the best of Antoni Gaudí's creations such as the Sagrada Familia, Park Guell, and many others.
- Visit the forest covered mountain of Tibidabo where an old-fashioned theme park, and the Temple Expiatori del Sagrat Cor adds to the charm.
- Enjoy a range of services onboard like free wifi, maps, earphones, and an audio-guide in 15 languages.
- Follow the Barça passion onto the field of Camp Nou. Get entry into the football stadium and live the ultimate dream of every football fan.
- Wander through the museum at the stadium and relive FC Barcelona’s greatest moments.
- Hop-on, hop-off bus ticket across 2 routes
- West and East City Tour Routes
- Free earphones and audio-guide in 15 languages
- Entrance to Camp Nou
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drink, unless specified
- Optional Gratuities
- Audio Guide at F.C.B Museum
flexible cancellation policy
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
Explore Barcelona from a moving bus
The Double-decker Barcelona City Tour bus allows you to hop on and hop off unlimited times throughout the day with the same ticket. Travel at your own pace and catch the vibrant vibe of Barcelona. Barcelona is everything and more. From monuments in Romanesque and Renaissance styles to Gothic spires and artistic curves, it's no surprise that Barcelona was the creative playground of Antoni Gaudi.
The bus tour offers unreal panoramic views of the city. With a range of services, like free wifi, maps and plans, and an audio-guide, you can familiarize yourself with the historic tales and wonders of artistic Barcelona. Included in the ticket price are exciting discounts for different establishments throughout the city, which you will receive when you board the bus. The new buses are fully equipped to enhance your experience. They are adapted for people with reduced mobility and boast of an electric roof in the case of rain. Moreover, an attendant is always available onboard for any of your needs or requirements!
Gain entry into Camp Nou
Your tour includes entry tickets to Camp Nou, the home stadium of FC Barcelona. Spend time learning about the rich culture of the most prestigious club in the world. FC Barcelona took the football world by storm and are much loved by people from around the world. It’s not just any football team, it’s a symbol of excellence and pride for Catalonia and its people. Discover what it is that makes the club legendary and explore a history that defines its status. Walk through the museum and learn about the roots of the club and get a glance of some of the memorabilia that have enthused fans all over the globe.
In the next step of your booking, you'll be allowed to choose between the following:
- 1-day pass
- 2-day pass
know before you go
Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour:
The Barcelona City Tour bus runs from 9 AM to 7 PM in Winter and 9 AM to 8 PM in Summer.
From 8th April - 15th October: Daily from 9.30 am - 7.30 pm. From 16th October - 16th December: Monday to Saturday from 10 am - 6.30 pm. Sundays from 10 am - 2.30 pm. From 18th December - 31st December: 9.30 am - 7.30 pm.
Bus Routes and Frequency
The buses run along two routes. West and East. Both routes depart and end at Plaça Catalunya. There will be a bus departing every 5-25 minutes depending on the season.
- Plaça Catalunya
- Catedral-Barri Gòtic
- Port Vell
- Museu d’Història de Catalunya
- Port Olímpic
- Platja del Bogatell*
- Nova Mar Bella*
- Glòries-Torre Agbar
- Sagrada Familia
- Recinte Modernista Sant Paul
- Park Güell
- La Pedrera
- Casa Batlló
(*) Winter Tour (2/11 to 25/03): These stops are replaced by Ciutadella-Zoo, Teatre Nacional-Auditori.
West/ Orange Route:
- Plaça Catalunya
- Arc de Triomf
- El Born- Ciutadella-zoo
- Passeig Colom
- World Trade Center
- Jardins de Miramar
- Fundació Joan Miró
- Anella Olímpica
- MNAC Museo Nacional de Catalunya
- Poble Espanyol
- Caixa Fòrum-Pavelló Mies Van Der Rohe
- Plaça d’Espanya
- Estació de Sants
- Camp Nou (F.C. Barcelona)
- Plaça Pius XII-Palau Reial- Pavellons Guell-Monestir de Pedralbes
- l’Illa Diagonal
- Av. Diagonal
- La Pedrera
- Casa Batlló
- Plaça Catalunya.
- According to the schedule of matches, training sessions or special events FCB reserves the right to change the schedule, routes or close part of the museum tour. Please be informed before the visit.
- Special schedule on days of La Liga or Spanish Cup matches: The Tour will be closed all day. The Museum will be open up to 3 hours before the start of the match and will reopen 90 minutes before the match up to the start of said match.
- On Champions League match days: The Tour will be closed all day and you can only visit the first floor of the Museum until 3 pm. The day before, the Tour route will be modified giving access to all areas except the 2nd floor of the Museum.
- There is no wheelchair access inside Camp Nou.
- You need to exchange the voucher for physical tickets at Julia Travel Office, failing which you won’t be allowed entry into Camp Nou.
- You will receive your voucher via email shortly. You must redeem your e-voucher for physical tickets.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID in order to exchange them for physical tickets (mandatory).
You can redeem your voucher in exchange for physical tickets in the following tourist information office:
- Julia Travel Office at Carrer de Balmes, 5. 08007 Barcelona.
- Contact Details: ( 34) 93 317 64 54.
- Opening Times: from Monday to Sunday from 8.30 am to 8 pm. The Office will be closed on 25th December and 1st January.
- These Metro lines stop near Julia Travel: Metro - L1, Metro - L2, Metro - L3, Metro - L4.
- These Train lines stop near Julia Travel: Train - R1, Train - RG1.
- These Bus lines stop near Julia Travel: Bus - 42, Bus - 50, Bus - 55, Bus - C3/4, Bus - L94.
These tickets are valid for the date chosen during purchase.