Marine Life Encounter at Cairns Aquarium with Optional Lunch
A privately-escorted tour of the aquarium is accompanied by a hand-feeding session of Cownose rays and more!
- Enjoy a Marine Life Encounter at Australia's Cairns Aquarium.
- This is designed to let you in on some behind-the-scenes action of the aquarium.
- You'll be led by an ecologist guide who will take you through 9 Tropical North Queensland habitats.
- From freshwater rivers to tropical rainforests, Great Barrier Reef to the Coral Sea, you'll see it all.
- Learn about the steps taken by the aquarium to take care of their marine life.
- An exclusive hand-feeding session of giant freshwater rays and Cownose rays is super exciting!
- Upgrade your ticket to include a delicious 2-course meal at the aquarium's beloved Dundee's Restaurant.
Get the most from your visit to Australia's Cairns Aquarium with a Marine Life Encounter! A professional ecologist guide will escort you through 9 Tropical North Queensland habitats. From freshwater rivers, tropical rainforests, mangroves, the Great Barrier Reef, and the Coral Sea, you'll get some behind-the-scene action of how the aquarium takes care of their marine life. The animal food preparation room will be a fun place to explore. Enjoy an exclusive hand-feeding session of the Cownose Sting Rays and giant freshwater rays on a specially-designed platform, as predators of the Coral Sea circle around you. If you choose the ticket option with lunch, you'll be taken to the aquarium's famous Dundee's Restaurant, where a delicious 2-course meal awaits!
- Exclusive before-the-scenes entry into Cairns Aquarium
- Ecologist guided tour
- 2-course meal (Optional)
- Hotel transfers
Know Before You Go
This ticket has the following options you can choose from:
- With Lunch
- Without Lunch
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- This experience is not wheelchair accessible.
- Due to safety reasons, children under 12yrs of age may not handfeed the Cownose Rays. A souvenir gift will be substituted.
- Customers must be able to walk without assistance.
Strict Cancellation Policy
Cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Cairns Aquarium.
- Address: 5 Florence St, Cairns City QLD 4870, Australia.
- The Cairns Aquarium is conveniently located in the heart of Cairns, next to Novotel Cairns Oasis Resort and opposite DoubleTree by Hilton.
- The closest transit station is Cairns, a 4-minute walk to the aquarium.
- Kuranda Scenic Railway line will get you here.
- The closest bus stop is Cairns City Bus Station Platform 2, a 1-minute walk to the aquarium.
- Buses 110, 110N, 111, 113, and more will get you here.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.